for Almost There

1/19/2006 c1 28emilyrachel18
This is a great start to what i'm sure will be a very interesting story. I particuarly like the part where you talk about people on the outside finding it easy to solve other ppls problems. That is so true. I am at the moment in the same boat, ppl feel like they can fix me, save me but they don't know the ins and outs of my mind, how can they when i don't?

In response to your review yes i do understand what you feel and what your on about because thats exacly what i feel, what i think, i also feel dead inside. When i cry it lasts for a second and then turns into a hollow mass of nothingness but i can smile and preted to the world that i'm okay. Thats why i wrote who am i, someone once told me that i wasn't the person they thought i was and it made me wonder who exactly am i behind it all and what do ppl want me to be. Basically if you read my other poems you will understand a bit about my life and feel free to ask any ques or comment at all. I'd love to talk to you sometime.
7/20/2005 c1 1basketballgirl89
what kind of a parent sends there child away just because she's fat. very sad story.
7/20/2005 c1 40Xandra the Blue
Hehe - England Rocks!

sorry - just agreeing with your bio - but I do have a few bones to pick.

Before I say anything, no, I'm hardly even half-decent at writing, so yeah, if you want to flame, go ahead. This is a brave piece of work to do, but there a few problems. I found parts of it unrealistic, such as the school in europe putting, what seems to be a six or seven year old child, on an extreamly restrictive diet. Most schools in Europe would make a gradual change in diet, and even if they didn't, wouldn't put a child on such a low calorie diet simply because it is boarderline(sp?) abusive. It might have happened forty years ago, but not today.

Whilst the depiction of upper-class families is indeed accurate, i feel that the depiction of time is a little off. How old is Shelly when she returns? Has she been anorexic since five/six, and if so, how old is she now?

Hey, we all need a bit o'work, and will be Keeping an eye on what you do - sorry if you think I'm bitching, because I don't intend to. This looks like it's going to be interesting, especially when we actually get to see Shelly in her enviroment and her own POV. hey - it won't help, but i'm writing a story like this. I do need some pointers - so feel free to give me a bit o'crit.

luff, hugs and an apology for the length of this review - Xandra the Blue.
7/20/2005 c1 12Monev11235
It looks like a pretty good start, so far.