for Duct Tape Prom Dress

3/12/2006 c1 18deathbyeuphoria
Haha. Wow. Update.
1/19/2006 c1 14T.F. Sutton
Very interesting start. I never would have thought about making a prom dress out of duct tape. And even wearing it to prom stuck my skin!

I'll be watching for more to this story. Thanks for sharing.
1/10/2006 c1 14Bee Stings
A lovely beginning. Where's the continuation? Write more. :) Anyway, thanks for your review on my poetry.
10/15/2005 c1 10La Vie De Boheme
Interesting. I would love to see where this is going. Write more!
7/25/2005 c1 lyingdreamer
pardon if I'm intruding, and not actually leaving a review to your story, but a friend brought to my attention a reply you left to my comment on aimee louise's piece.

I advise you to read Act 1, Scene 4 of William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.There's nothing else I can really say to you, if you want to believe I'm some sort of ego maniac, I can't really stop you and I don't really care.

On second thought, I should tell you this is an alright piece, but I'd advise you to use less pronouns at the beginning of your sentences, it just gives more power to the point and lessens redundancy. Is there any deeper meaning to it, though? or is it just a little bit about a girl dissapointed in herself?
7/20/2005 c1 15Idiot Pilot
So far it's really interesting. I like how your character isn't perfect in everyway. The title was definately catchy. The obscure scholarships are amusing as well. I would be willing to dye my hair blonde for some free money I believe.