for The Idiots Guide To Unsuccessful Dating Locations

7/19/2006 c1 Matthew Maldonado
Man. Actually literally going to Hell when my girlfriend tells me to is probably something I'd do, although I'd definitely be much, much more cheeky about it. XD "What do you mean, where am I? I'm here, right where you told me to b-oh, wait, hold on, hun, there's a guy with horns who wants to know if I have any change. Give me a sec."

Anyway, quite funny, and I especially liked the line about the steaks and the Dobermans. Not to mention the guy's outraged inner dialogue over his ruined shirt. Good. Stuff. =D
6/16/2006 c1 2V Shaw
Firstly, loved the heading, gave me the chuckles! Your writing overall is one of the select few I can actually 'get into' on fictionpress - mainly as grammatically it is easy to follow, but is also thought provoking as far as content is concerned. Keep going!

Mx
12/22/2005 c1 December
This story is incredibly, horrifyingly grotesque . . . yet so very laughable. It is very funny. You provided vivid, clever imagery that was, though awfully disgusting, extremely comical.
10/26/2005 c1 10Quid
Hahaha... I'm sure a lot of girls tell their boyfriends to go to hell... That was great!
9/29/2005 c1 4CascaOzy
NYO! Twisted... Not much more I can think of to say. Sorry.~~TaigaSama
9/19/2005 c1 73FanaticPixie
I know many girls who want their boyfriend to go t hell...

Really, this is great. The description of the walls reminded me of American McGee's Alice. I loved it.C.
7/21/2005 c1 14Calmly Chaotic
Well that was interesting... I loved the ending line. I'm wondering if you'll continue this to other locations? I like how you take a creepy location and make it sound so normal and even funny. Good work!
7/21/2005 c1 2Julian Read
That... was simply awesome. Excellent job. [Grin]
7/20/2005 c1 5Eunaristar
lol that is kind of funny! I love the incorporation of humor and horror, a usually horrible combo