for Swish

6/14/2017 c1 3MLRivers
Hey I was on and I saw this PJO fanfic that matched your fic almost word-for-word, just wanted to let you know. Btw I love your story, it's amazing, and I hope the person on FFN takes their disgraceful plagiarism down.
6/10/2017 c21 Guest
I'm super late to the party, but this fic is gorgeous! This is a sorta dubious review, but I had to get that out the way first, because...well, feels.

Anyway, there's a Percy Jackson fanfic on entitled "Swish", and it is this story nearly word-for-word for word...

I could be wrong here, but you might want to look into that.
5/29/2017 c28 omgshxxsamy
Years and years later, this story is still one of my favorites of all time. I just finished re-reading and a am so thankful I remembered this story.
5/28/2017 c1 somersaultkick
Welcome back! I remembered not being able to read it because you took it down (or something like that, I already forgot).
1/26/2017 c25 MLRivers
wait, what? what happened in between? noooo. please write what happened. please, im begging you
9/1/2016 c18 omg
IM FROM SOUTH AFRICA OML
7/15/2016 c1 Rosedreamer101
welcome back!
7/15/2016 c24 Rosedreamer101
Hi! i think you left something out of this chapter when you re-uploaded. There's a lot that is missing between this chapter and the next.
7/13/2016 c28 Lina
You should make an epilogue! :) I loved this story! It's all I can say, I. LOVED. IT.! :D
6/15/2016 c28 3herondalechick123
Just finished it after making it last painstakingly long. I thoroughly enjoyed this and am glad that you brought it back to fictionpress! Beautiful story
6/10/2016 c21 herondalechick123
I'm really bummed that they lost, like I actually feel the loss on a level as if I were witnessing a real basketball game :/ I hope they're able to win the title against that bitch Sarah.
5/21/2016 c28 fuchaoife
Awww my babies grown up! Lol but seriously this is cute. You should make an epilogue? *wink wink

Fave and thank you.
5/2/2016 c28 Guest
Thanks for reposting this! I kept checking back every few months just in case! Missed the characters so much! Imagine me doing a double take when I found the story back up; I was sure it was a lost cause.

But it wasnt. So THANK YOUUUUU!
4/26/2016 c27 crazydaisyyy
Just finished reading this story and WOW I LOVED THIS STORY! so glad u decided to post it again :)))
4/26/2016 c28 crazydaisyyy