for Swish

8/20/2005 c3 17Mini May
god update! i love it! things are starting to get more interesting..i cant believe her and Christie got into it! But anyways update soon!
8/20/2005 c3 8sealednectar
Yay! Rivalry to the max!this should be fun! Imagine if Taylor loses, that's gonna hit her hard!Update soon!:)
8/20/2005 c3 31bjw
Yeah I thought the guys VS girls basketball game was a good way to play up the rivalry between James and Tayor.^^ I like the way you described the interaction between both teams, it was very real! Good job, keep updating!:)
8/15/2005 c2 bjw
Yay you updated! Lovely chapter, I'm eagerly awaiting more!
8/10/2005 c2 2Lightning Storm
I really like this story so far. Its great Update soon.
8/10/2005 c2 17Mini May
Hey i like your story! you have to update soon! its very interesting i you could take this in soo many directions! Good job!
8/10/2005 c2 SwEeTaNgElZ143
i liked this chapter...update soon
8/10/2005 c2 MindOfInk
Hey I really like your story. Are you a basketball fan? Keep writing!
8/10/2005 c2 iamtara
great chappie.. i think it was really cute the james-taylor incident.. they're really compatible.. you really write good.. keep it up!
8/10/2005 c2 8sealednectar
Another great chapter, i love it, i love it! Perhaps a longer chapter next time? Update soon! :)
7/23/2005 c1 2lipstiches
Very nice beginning. I personally love playing basketball so this peaking my interest. It's a nice start, I liked it. Update soon, I'm definately keeping an eye on this one.
7/23/2005 c1 1queen-lala
i love it! can't wait to read more! update soon^_^
7/23/2005 c1 SwEeTaNgElZ143
wow...that was a great first chapter...update soon!
7/23/2005 c1 J. Ryder
I'm impressed. Very few people at fictionpress write about basketball well, such a shame. The only peeve I have is just that it's hard to remember who's who. But still well written fanfic .
7/23/2005 c1 1Gypsy Lowe
Nice job! good work on all the detail! Can't wait for more! :)
3,500 « Prev Page 1 .. 223 230 231 232 233 234 Next »