for Swish

1/7/2016 c28 Lil'drgnfly
I love this story so much! Thank you for uploading it again!
1/7/2016 c1 1Laviah
It's 3:44 AM...I have work in the morning and I was literally up all night re-reading this fabulous story that you've written! This was always one of my favourites...really glad that you've re-uploaded it. I'm sorry that you had to take it down in the first place.

It almost nostalgic...this story was published back in 2005, I was still in high school...lol. I've come so far from then...where I'm from we have a saying that "School days are the best days"...and they really were, it reminds this just me of those times.

It brought back all the good memories of not having a care in the world...when I had long summer breaks, I could read stories online all day and things like bills and responsibilities were literally non-existent.

This literally brought a smile on my face...thanks a bunch for that! _

PS: Was there a Chapter on the Winter Dance? If so it seems to be missing...there is a gap between Chapter's 22 and 23.
1/7/2016 c28 LethargicLove
Words cannot describe how unbelievably happy I felt when I opened my email and saw that you were in the process of re-uploading this story. I remember loving it so much all these years ago and constantly going back to re-read it, which was why I was so sad to see you take it down during the wave of plagiarism that hit FP way back when (2008?). It's kind of crazy to see how much I remember, haha.

So, so happy to see this return! My only questions are: did you edit this? I don't know why I felt as though there used to be a chapter on the actual Winter Dance. If I'm imaging things, then I think that'd be the only constructive criticism I can think of. You do a very good job of making the reader imagine reactions and scenes by giving just enough information without overdoing it. However, I do think that it's such an important moment (I mean, James confessing his love for Taylor?! And all the drama and betrayal that follows) that it shouldn't be jumped over like that.

Best,
Antonia (long time fan since 2005...wow)
1/6/2016 c28 2CaffeineRush
I just stayed up unbelievably late rereading this. im so happy you posted it again! somehow even though im not the same angsty high school teen who first read this i still love it just as much. i also wated to commend you on your portrayal of the pressure of parents and sports and school and such, my high school experience was very similar to taylor's (albeit i did not find my james ;p ) and i thought you captured exactly the way i felt sometimes! cant wait to read some of the new stuff you were talking about on your bio update xx
1/6/2016 c28 1RobotInTheHead
Even after 9 years, I still love this story!
1/6/2016 c1 2greenmachine18
Thank you so much for reuploading! I've been wanting to reread this story for a while 3
1/5/2016 c1 ergotron
I can't believe you reposted the story. It was truly great to read through again. Please post the second half of the story too! It's like sitting on a cliff hanger all over again wondering what's going to happen to Taylor and James.
1/5/2016 c10 Lil'drgnfly
You are back! Thank you, thank you, thank you for uploading it again! It is one of my favourite stories here in FP and I couldn't believe my eyes when there was a notification in my mail saying you had posted chapters! I really hope it stays safe and that you are well! This made my week, seriously!
1/5/2016 c1 Moni
I am so glad that swish is up again! It felt like a true Christmas miracle as it has been taken down for so long. I remember in the past that there were more chapters though? Will you post the rest of the story soon?
1/4/2016 c10 11Live and learn
At first i thought 'is my eyes playing tricks on me?' but you actually re-uploaded! And it's just as good as I remembered! I had always wanted another chance to read it again and am overjoyed to be presented with the opportunity! :) Just curious, are you still writing? I know sometimes life happens and people stop, but you were great. This story actually inspired me to write a sports oriented story of my own, though it has to do with baseball rather than basketball. Anyways, glad you decided to repost the story!
1/4/2016 c10 7Appa the Gypsy
!
Oh my gosh! Swish is back, I'm so excited! I already reread the first ten chapters in one hit last night. So great!
1/4/2016 c10 Deeplytrulyinlove
I'm so glad your story is back. This story was always the one I came back to read.. I was so sad to see to take it down but now your back I can't wait to read this again! Welcome back!
1/4/2016 c10 11katie15
YAAAASSSS! I can't describe my joy when saw these updates this morning. This is one story I've never been able to forget. I can't wait to relive it again - thank you for sharing it with us! Best of luck with your new stories too!
1/4/2016 c1 PC
lovely!
1/4/2016 c1 Sabrina
I'm so happy to read your story again (and again and again)! I hope to see more stories from you :)
3,500 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »