for Book of the Holocaust

9/24/2005 c1 7oh so cliche
If someone comments on my peice I try to comment one of theirs. I like it. I happen to be Jewish so I took it to heart.
9/2/2005 c1 4Marged Hymffri
Great poem. It really captured the experiences the narrator is feeling as she looks through her grandmother's book. Me gusta.
8/28/2005 c1 David Stephen
This is such a great poem! Well done! And thanks for my review! Everything is to a high standard! ~DS~
8/22/2005 c1 5envy me
This is really good.. It has a lot of meaning.. I like it.. /..aleX../
7/23/2005 c1 12eighteen hundred
First of all, your summary was pretty pretentious. This could pretty much be summarized with the bold portion at the bottom. That said, the piece was pretty good. Parts of it were disjointed, but that's easily fixed by just blending the lines together, playing around with it a little, reading it out loud to get a feel for how it sounds, all that. Also, parts of it confused me a little bit, for example, when you were talking about the music that shatters the silence, you went right on into saying that it "can undo the exploitation of music" which, I get what you mean, but I had to read it over a few times. It could be clearer. But overall, not a bad piece.
7/23/2005 c1 11les petits bateaux
I really liked it, it's good and it makes you think a bit about the holocaust and the effects of it. :)

~~Trinity