for A Cure For Stupidity

11/20/2005 c1 51darkdreamerx
Too true, really amazing amazing song skills, and I hate TV too. :)

~faSt sPrinTer
8/28/2005 c1 56Eternity's Angel of Mercy
Hahah, that's amazing. Very ingenius and very true. Kudos.
8/20/2005 c1 1Winter Darkmoon
I feel like that a lot of the time. Okay, so all of the time...I love this song. ^_^
8/10/2005 c5 14Jen calculates
Eh...you made my feel bad because I just pigged out on cookies...actually, I only had two, that last one's still on the plate because I thought I'd be healthy and have a glass of milk. Didn't count on the milk making me feel a bit...off. I'll stop talking about me being sick now. I know, you really want to hear about it, but I'll stop anyway.

I love the beginning of this song. It's really clever. And once again, really wish I could hear it.

Keep writing! ~ Jen
8/10/2005 c6 Jen calculates
"I’m just the back-up for the back-up/The last resort you hope you’ll never live to use" I love those lines. Really want to hear what this sounds like now...

~ Jen
8/6/2005 c2 simpletonsgrin
Haha. THis reminds me of something 'the Aquabats' might write. I loved the last line.

by the way, "teenage messiah" was about sex and that sort of high school "omg he' so perfect, he's a god, i'll listen to anything he says!" complex. Yah. It DOES exist, believe me... and it's... sad. It's basically about obsession... i think. I often find out later that what i wrote has multiple meanings. The third line refers to sex on the bathroom floor. and so does the whole second stanza, actually. just sex in general. "when you push me over the edge..." get it?

Anyways, after talking about myself fro so long, another note about you:

I think it's awesome that you're getting a chanca to do this at thirteen. I'm not that much older than you, but i don't think my stuff was anywhere near as good as yours when i was that age. Go you!
8/3/2005 c6 12UndueReality
*huggs* love it! I love rock, so GO GO GO!
8/3/2005 c5 UndueReality
Wow. I love this. LOVE IT! I'm the only "underwieght" person in my family. I know what a pain obesity can be, I live with it everyday. Just keep on goin with this!
8/3/2005 c3 UndueReality
*gasp* Youre in Kansas? DO I KNOW YOU PERHAPS! I'm here too. Boring, aint it? lol well, I love Canada, my boyfriend went there this summer. ROCK ON! I love the songs! w00t! lol I know I'm crazy, just keep up the great work!
8/2/2005 c2 7ZiLAlmighty
I actually like this song... a lot. And it's odd because I normall despise those sappy-lovey-dovey-sickly love songs. Anyways. no critism from me.

X-ZiL-X
8/2/2005 c1 ZiLAlmighty
Wonderful. And so very true. TV is rotting us all yet we can't pull away... I'm slowly trying to break off and I only watch it whenever there isn't something to do but still. Evil bugger!

X-ZiL-X
8/1/2005 c6 2E1pnvn
Great job with the not-rhyming buisness! Two thumbs up! I'd give it three thumbs up if I had three thumbs...

~E1pnvn
7/29/2005 c2 23wishingdreamingwaiting
hm... ok so i don't necessarily think it's cheesy, but that one line "sometimes we're sitting in a tree" seemed a little out of place. you don't have to make everything rhyme you know. anyways... you got your message across pretty well, i think. but to be honest, the second verse was my least favorite.
7/29/2005 c1 wishingdreamingwaiting
*smirk* heh... very nicely done. that's exactly why i STOPPED watching effing television.
7/29/2005 c5 2E1pnvn
A tiny bit cheesey, but in a good way. That's what made it interesting. I loved the line "Now that you're drowing in your precious grease". Haha.

~E1pnvn