for Alone in the Rain

2/26/2006 c6 21lordelfy
i really love this story..it is really sad...but i really like how it is ended..with the little five year old comforting his sisters and them realizing what he said was true..great write!
8/30/2005 c6 3WhiteTiger xx Nag
This is really a great story, and perhaps the best I've read on this site. Very good, it bought tears to my eyes, and I really hope you write a sequel, because this is just a really, really great story.
8/18/2005 c6 nonono25
Ah! OMG! That was SO sad! And yet it was really happy at the same time. That part about the present made me cry so hard!

I was just watching Armageddon, so I finish that and am bawling, and come up here and start bawling again! Ah, so much sad! :'(

Little Kyle is so right. At least they can be happy! That's so cute...

Awesome chapter and awesome story! I love it so much!
7/29/2005 c5 nonono25
Oh my gosh! Jennifer! I did NOT expect that AT ALL!

Very cute with the necklace part though! And I'm glad Will and Jess are getting so close! It's so adorable!

I hope Jennifer's okay though!

Great chapter, once again! I can't wait for more!
7/28/2005 c3 8Vampire-dogdemongirl
Sorry that Twisted Memories is confusing The prolouge has been redone and will be posted soon. It's more of a small story than anything. Chapter one is Vala's first day at school, 2 is when she falls into another world. Chapter 3 is an extra it explains the past of the two Serenitys' Serenity one and 21.Chapter 4 goes back to the present time and tells of Sarah, Sarah is the bron child of Kenneth. Chapter five fastforwards a couple years to Vala's High school year and how she got a hould of Seige and Haru. Chapter six tells of a different elf named Xanthus who hanged out with Vala when she was younger and her ties with him and the Vampires this too is an extra and shows more of the past of my people. Chapter 7 is what really starts the real plot and tells of the Queens daughter posing for her mom. And how she deals with it and gose deeper into Vala's and Xanthus' relationship. If you have any father questions just e-mail my at my e-mail that is posted on my profile, I will try my best to clear things up and I tryed my best to clear these chapters up. I know the story is way slow in some places. It may get ditiched because I can get it to pick up speed and I have almost no plot. If I can find the plot it will keep going. The title is bond to be changed one of these days. Thanks for the reveiw I enjoied it and glad that you point this out to me. Hoped this helped a little. That chapter was great keep writing. Will read more. 'Til next time

~Vimpire~
7/28/2005 c4 nonono25
I was online last night and was just checking my email one last time before going to bed, and there was an email saying that you had updated! I was so glad, because it had been a really rough night (My best guy friend...and crush, I suppose, had just broken up with his girlfriend, and was majorly depressed) and your update cheered me up so much!

Haha, I'm a very romantic spirit, so immediatly I was wondering what happened to Will. I'm glad he's all right, and I'm glad he and Jess are all together now! It's so adorable, and maybe it will make her happier now!

Aw, I can't wait to see what Kyle got Jess! That's so cute that he wants to make her happy!

Great chapter, as always! I can't wait for more!
7/27/2005 c3 nonono25
Whoa! That dream/flashback was craziness! Thats so depressing! I hope her boyfriend made it...cus that would be even more sad.

I really liked this chapter. Poor Jess, having to go through all of that!

Wonderful job. I can't wait for more!
7/26/2005 c2 Vampire-dogdemongirl
Cliff hangers I hate them. write more and thanks for the reveiws. My sister enjoyed hers too.
7/26/2005 c2 nonono25
aw that one was even sadder! more clues, more clues...hm i really wonder what happened!

Great chapter. Im realy starting to love this story! Glad you updated so soon! Update soon again! haha!
7/25/2005 c1 Vampire-dogdemongirl
write more!

~Vimpire~
7/25/2005 c1 nonono25
O! Good beginning! Very sad though...poor Jess!

I can't wait to find out what happened. Please continue!