for My Anything But Ordinary Summer

4/15/2007 c16 1goodbyemylover
how could you end it with a cliff hanger?

i'm really really REALLY curious as to how she broke his heart. i feel so bad for him now, and i also can't wait for the next kiss.

i wish i had my own beaux to kidd whenever i want. haha.

when do you predict the next update will be?
4/13/2007 c1 34RhythmOfMySoul
Nice first chapter! I really liked your unexpected ending!
4/11/2007 c15 1marieko
Hah I didn't see that one coming... It was about time Kaerie kissed Beaux (by the way, isn't the French name Beau?)

Elise and Carl sound so cute. But aren't they 11 and a bit too old for sandcastles and stuff? Just wondering...

Well I like where the story is headed, nice long chapters aswell, I can seriously not write 6 pages on end. How do you do it?

Well, that's all I'd like to say, I guess. Other than that I cannot wait to read chapter 16 =)

-x- Mari
4/10/2007 c15 8Kirstyrah
Ooh, i really like this! Its not so predictable and i love the characters names (i know that doesn't seem like a big thing but a lot of thought goes into whatever i name my characters, i usually change my mind at least 5 times) and the general idea of the story is mint.

-kirsty.
4/10/2007 c15 PandasFromWisconsin
oh my gosh.

i loved it.

please update soon :)
4/10/2007 c15 8somuchformyhappyending
You updated! yey! this chapter was SO great. you better update soon! goddamn cliffhangers. :)

bec
4/10/2007 c15 1goodbyemylover
i LOVED this chapter, and i though it was so cute that beaux would beat up that guy for kaerie! i wish someone would do that for me, but no, i have to beat people up by myself..hehe.

and i LOVED the kiss...so cute! you can tell beaux likes her, especially with the whole "eyes" on her, lol.

and i was just wondering whether or not we will ever find out why beaux stopped talking to kearie all those years ago, and if so, then do you have an estimate of when we will find out?

i can't wait for the next chapter, and i hope you don't have tonsilitis...feel better!
4/10/2007 c15 3moneymakestheworldgoround
^_^ love da chapter! update soon!
4/4/2007 c14 1UniquelyNeverSeen
hey i like the way you write your story keep it up love Maree!
4/3/2007 c14 Natalie
MORGAN IS THE HOTTEST PERSON EVER.

...but anyway.

you did amazing dear. i loved the sarcasm & how you put yourself into the story. it like, has you in it. if someone put it in front of me, i'd be able to tell it was your writing, and that's what makes it speshul. *giggle*

i love how you can make your characters do things & somehow manage not to repetitively make them do the same things over again, and that you can use dialogue without continuously saying "said" every sentence.

i'd say more but i'm talking to you already. :D
4/3/2007 c14 venetia20
I LOVE your story and I thought that your descriptions of all the emotions were really good. I can't wait until you update again because you have a lot of talent.
4/2/2007 c14 4soccerbabe16
hey, awesome story. I think though that kaerie shouldn't try and break beaux's heart... i think she should just try to avoid him and then realize she is in love with him... and that beaux should keep after her with kisses and hugs, etc... i think it would be better this way, but anything'll work i guess.

update soon pretty please with a cherry on top.
4/2/2007 c14 8somuchformyhappyending
Oh my God this was SUCH an amazing chapter! but I hated the cliffhanger...lol...oh, and beaux is standing up for her! that's so cute! so anyway, you BETTER update soon! maybe next week since you have spring break? *hopeful smile*

bec
3/2/2007 c13 3moneymakestheworldgoround
sweet!

i reckon it'll be quite cool if beaux and kaerie go out, and then when she plans to break up with him, he plans something amazing for her, and then she cries ya no? and she tells him and they break up ...

and then end up together again ... somehow. ^_^