for Breath

12/2/2007 c1 5GosuroriOtaku
I can really feel the emotion! I don't feel that way, but now I feel like I really understand people who feel that way. this is amazing! You so rock at this! .

Much much much gratefulness for this awesomeness!
9/21/2005 c1 8ValkyrieRavenfeather
Wonderful! I applaud you for embracing both your masculine and feminine sides. I, for one, am not especially masculine, but I have always wanted to wear a tuxedo for some reason I cannot explain...I think I'll wear one to my senior prom. They make ones that look good on girls, so I'll have to try it.
8/20/2005 c1 9CerriC
Very deep and emotional. There is so much confusion about sexuality and gender identity today - and most people don't even try to understand. Without ranting, I think you captured this very well - and maybe even informed some people who never gave it much thought. I loved it.
8/18/2005 c1 101emotional-Teen
Again very beautiful! It kind of reminds me of my thoughts...wow very kewl!

Kel-chan
8/8/2005 c1 93Venustas iaceo
Ohh. This ones pretty. I offically love you. Heh. Though, one little editting error! "Like an invisible cloak to hide (t)he truth." See? You need a t. Or it's he. And he truth just sounds funny. Unless...that was intentional. o_o ... Which sometimes these things can be. Neh. What do I know?
8/7/2005 c1 26Cadience Gemma Topaz
Wow, i feel this one, i am grateful that at the moment i am sure of myself in that way, i have so many otherthings that im trying to figure out, i really like this one and the feeling you put in to it...2 thumbs up.
8/4/2005 c1 169flaming.footprints
ooh, excellent emotion. Honest and Raw. I have alot of friends who are going through the same thing. Good job

~Shavo
8/3/2005 c1 141AllyCred
this is very well written...you really capture the feelings of knowing what it feels like to want to be a man, very good...the flow is great and the structure, i really like. lots of love ~AllyCred~
8/2/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
Like an invisible cloak to hide he truth...the

The only thing I want to do is breath,...breathe

All I want to do is breath...breathe

I like this... it's an interesting concept and a cool poem
8/2/2005 c1 2oh frenzy
This is really powerful. I've definetly been there before. You're really talented, this poem is great. And thanks for your great review! :)
8/1/2005 c1 41Suicidal Skies
I love it, the questions and how it flows are amazing. ^^

Thanks for reviewing me ^^
7/31/2005 c1 24Sarah-Brighteyes
I read this and feel like a butterfly who is stuck in the caccoon. The feeling of wanting one thing and then the confusion on not completely being able to be. All you want is freedom, because sex keeps us from not having labels. Interesting piece, beautiful and yearning. Bravo. I enjoyed reading a piece that made me think, thank you.
7/31/2005 c1 104FunkyFlower
wow! surprisingly honest and genuinely meaning. i love the way ur sort of confessing and ending with all u want to do is breath. beautiful, very original and unique. some powerful lines. well done:-)
7/31/2005 c1 168SeaVoi
Im slightly confussed, So you want to be a man so the world exepts you more? If so it reminds me of "Im Just a Girl" by No Doubt, Great song!
7/31/2005 c1 269Joey7691
Truths that make you wonder. Nice job.
22 Page 1 2 Next »