for Watching Gold

12/11/2005 c1 2Shiori-san
This is really COOL, I can't wait to read more! You're imagery in this chapter is ABSOLUTELY amazing!

Rock on!
12/11/2005 c3 12Learah Kaelar
Wow...yea for massive amounts of possible alcohol poisoning, we!

What's sad is Yuka kind of reminds me of my sister. That can't be good...

So...the first part was amazing like WOAH! No criticisms. Too awesome.

The second part was also rocking my socks off, and due to how FREEZING my house is, I am, in fact, wearing two pairs of socks. So woot! I like the part where he's comparing himself to the storm, that's really cool, but there could POSSIBLY be at least a few hints as to what exactly he's doing out in the rain, since he hates it so much :D.

I love Kazak and Trence, they make me jump up and down with GLEE! And I like the horses, they make me giggle like a little schoolgirl. Yes. And in the beginning, if you could possibly add a bit more than just dialogue, it would be quite groovy. Otherwise, ROCK ON!

...and update. Now. ERGH!

11/17/2005 c2 Learah Kaelar
Hm...It's strange how nobody reviewed this chapter...well, except me. Now. And it's REALLY delayed.

'Neeway, this was a great chapter, Kazak is DEFINETLY my favorite character in this, hehehe...big surprise huh? That was sarcastic.

In the beginning of the chapter, I like the funny dialogue, but it might be good to add a bit more to it, like who's talking and maybe some basic facial expressions or something, for the image and stuff.

But that's the only thing that I see as needing improvement. The rest was funny and well written, and I could see this being made into a good movie for some reason...But Peter Jackson's the only one I could trust with the job...or you, obviously, cause it's your story. And Orlando Bloom definetly would NOT be in it, but I can see Cate Blanchett as the one elf chick in the beginning of the chapter, or the girl in the next chapter you gave me...and maybe Viggo Mortensen as Karacan, and Yeah, I'm sorry, I got way off topic. As usual.

But anyway, put up Chapter 3 so I can review that too and not give any more away, but I have to say I really liked the first part!

Oh, and I put up Chapter 2 of Emotionless if you want to check it out, I'm so happy I have my notebook back in custody! YES!

11/11/2005 c1 Learah Kaelar
ARGH! You rock my socks! (And I'm not even wearing any!) Sorry it took so long for me to review this... Seriously...this rocks...I'm only on the first chapter, and don't have time to read more, which severely pisses me off, but I'm procrastinating as it is :). 'Neeway, I love bit about the autumn leaves and the symbolism and stuff...makes me dance about merrily. Yes. Oh, but in the part where Trence is first introduced, you described him first as having 'chocolate eyes', like a deep brown, but later you describe them as 'amber' which I think is lighter and more orangey. Speaking of Trence, I like how he's dumb and doesn't know what a mosquito is. It amuses me, and he's kind of dumb in a cute way, so wo...or something. Oh, and Kazak amuses the hell out of me, YEA for pervy crazy people...and stuff!

Okay, I'm done talking, but what could you expect, it's ME, remember? Hehehe...woot! Lissa gives the first chapte 2 THUMBS UP OF AWESOME DOOM! And a big toe.

9/23/2005 c1 24Moonjava
Very nice. I like the descriptions.
7/31/2005 c1 4Badger250
You need to give yourself more credit on your writing skills. The describtions were so well done I could see an image forming in my head. Don't wait 8 Months to continue the story. I want to know what happens with these characters.