for Devoid and Devotion

9/9/2010 c5 redambrosia
I love this sci-fi kick-as.s funny-bunches of a story! The way the main character's brain operates is hilarious and the way the story plays out is believable as far as sci-fi stories go. Please update this soon!
1/27/2010 c5 10MaeMaes
"Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I wanted to let you know that the updates will be rolling in much quicker since school's ended." LIES! :( Poop. I always know not to read incomplete stuff, but I just couldn't help myself. ;-; Anyway, I don't expect you'll be updating. I hope to hear more about what you had in mind for this fic! The premise so far is super interesting. :) I love Tag's character and all her background stories. It makes her so much more believable and real. More! *pounds fists on table* :P
8/20/2009 c5 4Secret Lakehouse
I like the idea of this story, but everything is happening so quickly, and I'm confused about a lot of things. I'm sure you'll explain them, but still.

Tag is an intesresting character, but where did the whole Merlin thing come from?
2/25/2009 c5 riskkeybusiness
It almost makes me want to cry that you haven't updated in such a long time. For the longest time I've been looking for a story with a good plot and would hold my interest and this story does more than that.. I just wish I had looking to see the last time you updated before I actually became emotionally invested in this story.

But in other words, I love it, it's very unique and it stands out from all of the other stories here on fictionpress and I think it's outstanding. I would be overcome with joy if I ever found out you continued this story.
12/11/2008 c5 6Status-Writing
Amazing story! So far I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you continue to write and post it. :D

Status
12/6/2008 c5 7MyDecoy
WOW!

I cannot tell you how much

I enjoyed and loved this story so far.
10/15/2008 c5 Hidden Flowers
Update?
8/31/2008 c5 17Isa The Great
So far so good. I love Tag, you've done a great job creating her and I can't wait to see the character deveolpment you make with her. Please update this story soon, I really can't wait to see where you take things.
8/25/2008 c5 3t2783h
Hey...HEY! GET BAC HERE ND FINISH THE STORY!

he he, giggle giggle
6/24/2008 c5 hulha
o my.
5/15/2008 c5 xXReader.Desu.YoXx
i dont know what the heck i just read but for all its worth- i want to read more.

&& You shud update soon.

Thanks :D

I lvoe this story,

Your so creative.

-my simple review :D
4/5/2008 c5 pleasedeletethisaccountnow
Super story so far - normally I'm not into science fiction but this is really floating my boat.

Update soon!

Jorgia.
3/29/2008 c5 1Enaid
ahh im kinda confused... but i like it. tag greatly amuses me. yaay for craziness
3/23/2008 c5 2DLG903
Love her insanity.

Great character.

Update?
2/4/2008 c5 6Count of Casualty
*chews on your head*

Where art thou author of this amazingly gripping story?

*pouts* Hope to get those promised chapters soon! :)
98 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »