for High School War

2/12/2012 c4 safe
great
4/14/2011 c4 LollyRabbit
This story was so awesome.

I love Jill, she's hilarious and reminds me of how I can be sometimes (Taking things over the limit then feeling slightly guilty about it afterwards)

There were many moments when my parents and my brother were looking at me like I'm crazy while I'm busy laughing at the computer screen.

It was great to see Lera and Jason together :)

I'll be looking forward to reading your other Fics!
8/18/2007 c4 InvisibleLight
Wow! Great job! I loved it, keep up the good work! (:

-Gabrielle
10/5/2005 c4 2Evan-Cora
Lol... it's so funny! I love it! Keep it up babe! write another one! seriously, you rock!
9/3/2005 c4 Need 'n' Know
Aw, that was so cute! Funny and very cute! Lera and Jason - ahahaha! Like that, huh? Lolz!

It's over... but that's all right. Everyone's happy.

Boy, weren't you the happy girl back then? Oh, well, just cuz you're kinda gothic now doesn't mean anything bad, and just because Jill is with Jay now doesn't mean anything bad, either! (bows head) I'm repeating things...

Chi.
9/1/2005 c4 kazekumo
haha I like your story! It's very funny, reading how Jill and Jay fight... although I did think it was odd the way Jay fell for Jill like a stone. ;) But nevertheless, highly enjoyable! =)
9/1/2005 c4 2Once upon a smile
Great story, I loved reading it!
8/13/2005 c3 Need 'n' Know
(laughs) Jill is so mean, calling those squares that! But they deserve it for being so cruel to Jay!

Jay... my poor Jay! Go to hell, Jill! All your fault! (cries) They'll still get together, right? Yeah, I know... they will.

This really IS different from your fanfics... I can tell... less cursing... very unlike you... it's a good thing... or a bad thing... depending, I guess.

Chi.
8/6/2005 c2 Need 'n' Know
Jill's obsessions sure is NOT healthy! Lolz. We all have some kinds of obsessions like that before.

Poor Jay! I wonder if he's... Hmm... Jill Ranson... Ahaha! I mean - GREAT! (nervous chuckle) Yeah, real great...!

And the blood part - I think Jill deserves something as bad. I mean, Jay didn't put blood in HER mouth. He WAS kind of mean, but... So pitiful.

Julia.
8/6/2005 c2 saber-toothed jellybean
I really like this so far. The long chapters are great! Keep on writing! :-)
8/3/2005 c1 Need 'n' Know
How many parts are there?

Ahahah! Not much about Jason, though. And Lee Shaorun - right? Lera sure knows a lot about him.

Julia.