for Two Hos And A Baby

5/1/2008 c1 21akaSummer
If you're going to advise no premarital sex, then I would also not use "Hos" in part of your title. While not only offensive, it's extremely hypocritical. However, since your penname is "Pope-Killah," I can only hope you're not representing your views seriously.
7/31/2006 c1 Freed by Mercy
You know what? I think you're good.This is refreshing to read this point of view in this style. You have rhythm and rhyme working for you. I think your stuff is better than about 75% of what I've read on here. You make your point, there's a sense of wit and personality in your work.Keep it real.
9/5/2005 c1 11Pope-Killah
Is premarital sex a sin o' not?
9/4/2005 c1 12Simian
You know, if people are living together, it's still a marriage. A marriage is a union between two people who make a commitment to each other for all their lives.

The ceremony of marriage wasn't even around until fairly recently in the whole years of the Earth.
8/23/2005 c1 I've left FP
Man this's on my faves list! I believe ur my fave on ficpress *adds to fave authers while at it* I love the way you write...anyone who doesn't can back off. What ever did happen to the vows? It's kinda sad to see 'em crumbling. I may be 13, but hell I ain't forgettin' what love really is (lol, and what sex is FOR) ~`~`~ClAiReCaLLeSeN~`~`~
8/14/2005 c1 20KyranHayyt
lol thats pretty funny, i love the satire...at least i hope you're just making fun of ppl who talk like this...you are right?...
8/3/2005 c1 6Toni Berthelette
wow...I LOVED this! I agree 100% with this-*adds to favorites* keep writing! this is so wicked awesome! great use of the slang, too...haha it was great!

~*Toni*~
8/2/2005 c1 1k+Faithless Juliet
Great poem, I really enjoyed your slang even though personally I don't agree with your views. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
8/2/2005 c1 How About Nope
I'm not to religious, but I gotta say it...AMEN TO THAT! Great poem!
8/2/2005 c1 98sempre-e-por-sempre
...i love how you have the same morals i do...and i love how you describe it...not many people feel this way anymore...it's good to know i'm not the only one...keep writing!