for Wittle Fwuffy Bunny

9/21/2016 c1 Strayaman
10/10 truly pioneering
7/19/2006 c1 1StaticX4
Well I finally got to reading this...I read the 2nd and 3rd ones first (oopseh). Still lovin' it XD
4/10/2006 c1 9helium lost
Cute story :P You have a LOT of spelling errors, though, so you might want to fix that. Also, the last line of dialogue for the bunny was a bit hard to understand because of the way you typed it, so many just alter a couple words, or something similar. It's a cute idea, but it's not very funny (other than the image of a Monty Python rabbit gone beserk). But it's cute. :P

- hl
9/11/2005 c1 35The Fourth Fate
HAHAHAHAHAH. Reminds me to two things: Bunny Suicides (the books) and Happy Bunny. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Very disturbing+ VERY funny= ROTFL(rolling on the floor laughing)
8/18/2005 c1 remae
Wow. In a kind of strange way, that story was funny. Interesting. ^^;;
8/4/2005 c1 15liz anya
LMFAO. That was freaking hilarious. I enjoyed it through and through. That's like... a masterpiece. It should be framed in gold or somethig. Ah. Makes you think twice about innocence of bunnies... *adds to favorites*
8/3/2005 c1 24Moonjava
I don't read a lot of humor but this is cute. I like it.
8/3/2005 c1 40Romanze
Hahaha! That was... interesting but very funny. Great creativity... haha... leep it up
8/3/2005 c1 17Unique1952
Lol, ok, this one was a little weird but funny all the same. Hmm, it'll make me reconsider rabbits though...Oh well, please keep up the good work in your writing!