for The Qualms of a Stalker: A Short Story

10/9/2006 c1 1Reina Starr
Wow this is so true. Exactly how it happens. Thanks for the awesome reviews! You gave good advice! I hope you write more. Because when you do I'll be right there to review it! Thanks!πHealing Watersπ
9/5/2006 c1 1hope for rent
Dude, it's about stalkers. And as such, is instantly relegated to the 'creepy' pile. But this is really good. It has the right feel to it. One thing I would do at the end, for dramatic effect (and to underscore the whole 'creepy' theme) would be to end the last sentence at 'on the wall of my cell.' and then make 'In my own blood.' a new paragraph. Just by itself. I think it'd work, but that's just me. Keep it up.

Less than three, Indy
4/8/2006 c1 14Owl-of-Artemis
You are right GaelynX! And thanks ^_^ The only reason i balk at updating my other stories is, they have all their new chappies on a disk that i cant upload to fictionpress cause i dont have disk drive for the floppys :( but i'll get off my butt and do it! *hugs*
12/25/2005 c1 2MageDay
Good, but the paragraphs are mighty big; they would flow more smoothly if you cut them up into smaller ones. Otherwise, this had very good narration; sounds like a good prelude to something more. ^^

Daystorm Mage

PS: In a review you told me that there were type-os (The Wrath of Sakura). Next time, please point them out, because your review did not help me. I ran spell/grammar check and everything was perfect, so unless you left a review just to leave a review, please tell me where my mistakes are. Much thanks.
11/23/2005 c1 115HauntedMisery
i like this, good job
10/8/2005 c1 3Jack Walter
very well written. It's been a while since I've read it...I never actually got to review. VERY GOOD. It has that creepy aura to it know?
9/9/2005 c1 132mizu no kokoro
... chilling~~ good narration...

keep writing!
8/8/2005 c1 3kingcarnidge
everyone had reviewed the other story and this one aint bad at all, so congradualtions. Also thankyou for read my story. There much more to come, trust me. Also ive made another humour story that done well on another website about dbz, if you like feel free to read that aswell.