for Cannibal

2/10/2010 c1 35deadliving
Wunderbar poetry!

I loved it! So exhilarating to hear someone speak (write) about Taboo subjects so openly.

Great job!
9/21/2005 c1 8ValkyrieRavenfeather
Interesting. I didn't realize cannibalism still existed (aside from Hannibal Lecter-types) until I read Michael Crichton's Congo. While I am by no means a supporter of cannibalism, I find the reasons people do it fascninating. Hannibal's sister was eaten by a group of men. Some African tribes believe they gain power over their enemies by eating them. That doesn't make it right, but...well. I think the reasons people do the things they do is fascinating. LOL.Oh, I was reading your bio and I realized you were bi! So am I! YAY! We exist! There was another bisexual woman on this site named Namir Swiftpaw. Have you read her stuff? She's really good.
8/21/2005 c1 Eloquent-Marionette
ohh, creepy. actually really creepy. in a cool sorta way. it flows nice. good job! btw, did i mention i liked ur penname? i do. it reminds me of coffee. i don't know why,. guess cause of the "java" part but it reminds me of some sort of exotic coffee. i love coffee. i know, i'm weird. well, newayz, good job and KW!

~davida
8/8/2005 c1 17dancingintheshadows
Wow. Great poem. I've never read anything like this...

~dancingintheshadows
8/8/2005 c1 93Venustas iaceo
Cool, but you seemed to have lost it towards the end. The beginning seems more natural, but the end feels forced.
8/7/2005 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
very well written. love the flow and the words to this. beautiful

~Sorrow~
8/7/2005 c1 26Cadience Gemma Topaz
Crazyness...a very weird but very good poem...makes ya think...
8/6/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
creepy, but great descriptions
8/6/2005 c1 21Torn Lover
Wow I like your work alot. Keep it up. Cannible is awesome.
8/4/2005 c1 169flaming.footprints
Haunting and bursting with rich imagery. Simply deep. Spectacular job.

~Shavo
8/4/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
*shiver* and all inspired by Cold Case? ah, I see. very, very well written and utterly intoxicating to read. the lines are all equally dramatic and add such a nice punch to a rarly used (or well done) topic. it really makes me shiver after reading every line. a disturbing and terrifying ride.

~* noelle *~
8/4/2005 c1 73Rozlin
wicked! this is awesome! could be more desciptive and gory though. -winks friendly wink-
8/3/2005 c1 1a moth in lace
This is good. Not the best poem out there, but not bad. I like how it ends abruptly with those last three lines. I think it wraps up the poem very effectively. I like the subject matter too. I never would have thought of that for a poem. ^_^ You portrayed it well.

Thank you for reviewing my poetry. ^_^

-marie
8/3/2005 c1 12eighteen hundred
Interesting subject matter; I would've liked it more if it had gone more in depth but that's mostly just my own personal tastes. Otherwise, this had good flow, moderatly good word choice, all that jazz.
8/3/2005 c1 141AllyCred
this was very well written...i love the flow and the wording, well done...you describe cannibalism in a very creepy and weird light...but i like it...well done. lots of love ~AllyCred~

P.S.~~thanks for the reviews appreciate it.
18 Page 1 2 Next »