for Chronicles of the Red Dragon: Chapters 1 to 5

3/20/2006 c6 Jadsta
Very interesting read, cant wait to see more from this. Good attention to detail and exciting plot outline, please, keep up the great work.
10/24/2005 c1 5Essence of Reality
Hm. Interesting beginning! I shall have to read on!

=D
4/17/2004 c6 9zozsnash
Wow, cool story. It very well thought out and has alot of very unique ideas. I look forward to reading more of it.
10/31/2002 c3 1Mystic Guardian915
This is an enchanting and powerful story that grips the reader and weaves a wonderful tale of adventure and magic.

Score:

10/10
1/18/2002 c6 11High Lord
Ummm... this is a great story, why arn't you continuing it?
7/17/2001 c1 1Dragon Eyes
this is a good story i love it a lot
4/16/2001 c5 Corvass
Awsome, I read the first few chapters and then because of the good writing, added this author and story to my favorites, because of the fact that THESE ARE COOL STORIES! If you like DragonLance, or dragons and the sort, plz feel free to read this, it is a cool tale.
4/15/2001 c5 3Taemyr
Really good! *hugs* Keep it coming! Please! *begs*
4/13/2001 c5 2Marshall of the Brethren
I don't know what else to say besides... Krystal, you never cease to amaze me. You're such a nice person in RL (on ICQ at least), you write like a pro, and you've never ever read Tolkien! I think your abilities are amazing. This chapter in particular captivated me... very exciting! Thanks for my inclusion as a character, also. I'm eagerly awaiting the next part, so good luck, and I'm sure it'll be a real piece of quality work, just like this.
2/5/2001 c1 Torquill Swift
A wonderfully crafted Prologue! It reveals a little bit of the story so to spark the reader's interest but doesn't give it all away. I'm still not sure weather you've stated that she's going to die, is dead, or something else... Which kind of makes you want to read on, doesn't it? :) Anyway, I do think this is a good Prologue and that the story shows promise! I'll just start where all good readers start... at the- No wait, that sounds corny the other way 'round :P

Bravo!

Chirs-
1/28/2001 c1 Marshall
Wow! Krystal is one of my favorite authors on the site, and her work never ceases to amaze me. To be honest, I have only read the improved version of "Captive!" and I'm thrilled with it. I'm a friend of Krystal's and a fellow author, and I wish I could write every bit as well as she can. She constantly uses detail without deviating from the storyline, and oy gevalt! What a storyline it is. Krystal, keep up the great work! If you keep this up, Tolkien will roll over in his grave for being defeated...
1/16/2001 c1 jesse
eloquent descriptions of the place. i didn't read the original version, so i can't tell you if it's better or not. where can i find the rest of the story?
1/10/2001 c1 3Taemyr
Wow, that's really good. I don't know if i can write that well! I'm just gonna submit some stuff i made up! Well you should keep up the good work and deliever devoted readers more of you fantastic writing.
1/7/2001 c1 7Neon Froggy
Very good...it's a little different from the traditional DL, but different is good. I like it.
1/6/2001 c1 missy
Very good! You should try writing more stuff, like, going proffesional and all! Just fanfiction isnt good enough for ya hon. :)

keep it up! i wanna see part 2!
17 Page 1 2 Next »