for On a Saturday Morning

10/9/2006 c1 41sarah1491
Wow. You say it came out of nowhere? This is amazing! I am really not an expert on love at this point in my life, and all my love poems are made up as well, but how do you do it? Yours are just so amazing and believable! I am starting to envy your talents. Haha. No, I don't like jealousy. :P Anyways, awesome job! :)

- Sarah
10/24/2005 c1 3Glassed Rose
Another amazing poem!Good work! I liked this one alot. -Nods-
10/22/2005 c1 192drummerbonbon
This is so pretty! Great job. Thanks for the review.
9/25/2005 c1 60Lovejoy
Wow... soft and gentle with beautiful imagery. This is an excellent poem and it made me smile and cheered me up, thinking back... I loved it. You're a truly talented writer!
9/5/2005 c1 17burnisbetter
This was beautiful, especially the lines "Wanting nothing but youAnd you wanting only me." Good job, and keep on writing!
8/24/2005 c1 270queenvixta
I like this, the imagery is very good. Very nicely written. Great song. Thanks for reviewing. QueenVixta
8/20/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
its beautiful... I love the chorus and the repition of ending lines.. beautiful description of love
8/17/2005 c1 132mizu no kokoro
wow, i like the tenderness in this~~ so very sweet~~

keep writing!
8/15/2005 c1 binderem
This is so beautiful! I could just imagine a melody along with the lyrics. It was a sweet, floaty song, and the wording flowed perfectly. Great job.
8/4/2005 c1 15liz anya
Beautiful song!
8/4/2005 c1 92Fate Defied
beautifully done. could feel the beat. nice job k/w~shadowofyou~
8/4/2005 c1 12eighteen hundred
This was good as a song in that I didn't need the tune to appreciate the lyrical value. Not bad.