for So Much to Learn

7/31/2012 c21 intercostalspace
did jack really have sex with someone else? :((
7/31/2012 c19 intercostalspace
good chapter.
7/31/2012 c17 intercostalspace
why do i get this feeling that they are going to get caught? i mean you just don't turn off all forms of communication or fall off the face of the earth or hide; what if there was some sort of emergency and someone needs to contact you? you should always have an alibi. tsk.
7/31/2012 c15 intercostalspace
pash rash & the last line was sooo funny.
7/31/2012 c12 intercostalspace
omg so cute.
7/30/2012 c7 intercostalspace
is it really ok for her to be going out with adam? i mean...the intention is so obvious right there!
7/30/2012 c3 intercostalspace
really nice chapter.
7/28/2012 c1 3fellintothemoon
Hi! It's Melissa from ADoR. I've just rewritten your review for this lovely story. I hope you like it. Here it is:

Melissa Thinks: I cannot even express how much I love this story. So Much to Learn is about a woman named Talia who, after her boyfriend breaks up with her for not "putting out", wants to become more accustomed to the touch of others. So who does she go to for help? Her brother's best friend Jack. Jack has been a part of Talia and her brother Matt's family since he was quite young and as such he's become a brother figure to Talia. Because of her trust problems, she feels that Jack is the only one she can work with safely on this problem. In a series of lessons, he begins to teach her how to deal with things from the simplest touch, to the most sensual. However, problems with Talia's brother and their friends will push them to keeping this arrangement between just the two of them. How long can they keep it a secret?

I can confidently tell you all that this is my favorite story in the history of the world. All the feels, you guys. All of them. star123 was legit a star in my eyes after I read this story. The dialogue, prose, and characters are amazing and practically flawlessly written. Both Talia and Jack are perfect as a couple and as characters. They have flaws, challenges to overcome, and you can clearly see the changes in them from chapter one to chapter thirty-three. Not just them, though. Every single minor and supporting character were well thought out and just as important in the eyes of the author as the main ones. Massive is not a big enough word to describe the amount of joy I get from reading this story, with all it's beautifully written dialogue (my biggest pet peeve just so happens to be bad dialogue) that includes all kinds of wit and emotion. I even cried while reading this story, both from joy and shear happiness. So Much to Learn by star123 has the whole package and more.
7/22/2012 c33 MEG0205
I loved this story! I especially loved this epilogue! It wasn't what I was expecting to have him talk to his dad again but I think it was really amazing! Great story!
Megan :)
7/20/2012 c33 Guest
oh whoops that was supposta be a heart(: because this story makes my heart melt!(:
7/20/2012 c31 Guest
7/4/2012 c33 Preposterous
So they did end up together! OMG, I am so glad that worked out! It would have sucked if this story had a realistic ending where they drifted apart and found other people. Who needs realism anyhow?

AMAZING story!
7/4/2012 c27 Preposterous
I knew Simone and Micky had something going on!
7/4/2012 c21 Preposterous
Hey, Talia's maturing. she didn't comment on the bra.
7/4/2012 c12 Preposterous
Wow, they've admitted that they like each other, and it's ONLY chapter 12? I'm curious to know what the rest of the story's about.
3,002 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »