for So Much to Learn

1/5/2014 c33 Guest
Reading this story for the nth time and just realising the Jack and Talia named their kids after the twins :') You really are a brilliant story teller!
12/22/2013 c33 Jazba
From the first chapter to the last, this story was an absolutely amazing read. Dare I dub it perfect, I think I do. This story took me on a whirlwind adventure, filled with drama and romance. I fell in love with Jack and Talia and the many supporting characters throughout this wonderful piece of literature. Thank you for taking the time to write such a truly beautiful story and for posting it for others to read. I really hope you continue to write more and look forward to reading more of your work. You wove a truly intricate story and it brought me so much joy to read it. I hope this review does this story justice. I could find hardly any faults in the grammar, punctuation, spelling, layout and spacing. You have the mark of a true authoress (?author?). Again thank you for the writing such an excellent and lovely story. Merry Christmas for Wednesday...(well Wednesday in Australia and if you don't celebrate Christmas I hope you have a great day any ways).
12/20/2013 c33 christinask
Okay, for a moment there, when Jack said he and Talia broke up I had a mini heart attack. Phew. That was scary. But I love it! I loved every chapter of it. There was such a mess, but it was the best mess there could be. And then they all had a happy ending and everything is right with the world again.
12/19/2013 c8 christinask
Ah, your stories are so great. Well-written, without missing words or gramatical erors. I think that the plot and twists are great, but even if I didn't like those things, I'd still appriciate how rare such beautifully written stories are.
12/14/2013 c33 PenguinLover33
Aww! This story I just absolutely fantastic and the epilogue just makes it better. Good work and keep writing!
12/12/2013 c1 Jazba
Ok, first thoughts-WOW. That is one hell of a first chapter, seriously it has me sitting on the edge of my bed, hunched over in anticipation to hit the 'next' button. A large part of me is jumping for joy like a jack rabbit cause this is a completed story and I won't have to start biting my nails waiting for an update. Anyways, I told myself before I hit that 'next' button I would review, so here I am. This is an amazing first chapter, grammar wise all is good, no spelling mistakes that I can currently see, the layout and spacing is excellent and don't even get me started on the context. The context in your story is really suspenseful, dramatic and, to put it quite simply, beautiful. I can't wait to read more :)
12/11/2013 c9 MayaLala
I'm reading this again because I have nothing to write and cuz it's just so good and I want to feel something tonight. It's your best story. I just love it!
11/22/2013 c33 Midnight Phantomhive
I incredibly, absolutely love this story. I've been reading it since August but because school started, I've become too busy. That, and the fact that I hardly go on fictionpress because I'm always on wattpad.
But OMFG. I really, really love this story. I love the characters and how they're develop. I love the plots twists and how they make me throw a tantrum everytime. xDD
I can't wait to read more of your works! Have a great day!
11/3/2013 c7 Wicked4life
OMG YOU'RE AN MCR FAN YOU ROCK IVE HAD IM NOT OKAY STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL DAY!
11/2/2013 c19 thinkpinkreloaded
Ha!
I knew something would happen!
Good chapter by the way. Keeps the story going and interesting.
11/2/2013 c18 thinkpinkreloaded
Sooo where is the hook?
There like half-together - if thats possible?
Okay...and probably all their friends are fighting...but aparently this book mostly is about Tally and Jack so when are they going to fight. I mean its always like that, isnt it?
11/2/2013 c17 thinkpinkreloaded
OMG! Oddly I laughed most of the time this chapter. Really I couldnt stop myself from laughing. I guess for everyone who came in my room - which mostly was my mum - thought I was going to go insane. I might have looked like a fith-grader getting sexual classes first (yeah...in germany they do get it obviously a bit earlier)
11/1/2013 c14 thinkpinkreloaded
Oh! Now I get the title!
One question: hot like temperature-hot?
or hot like hot-hot?
I mean both is possible (its late two s or one?) with the context...
11/1/2013 c13 thinkpinkreloaded
I love your explanasions...
Sorry but am I allowed to ask if you are from Australia?
I really would like to go there in summer holidays but my parents wont let me :D :(
11/1/2013 c12 thinkpinkreloaded
I Think I read it the second time right now...Chapter 11 and Chapter 12...
Your book is amazing - still.
Its a goodd thing she posted a german version on wattpad...I started reading your books through her
(sorry but I forgot the username :D)
3,002 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »