for So Much to Learn

11/1/2013 c11 strawberryhip
OMG! I love your book...its amazing. Perhaps I am going to read the Do-Gooder or so next :D
10/28/2013 c27 23chimerica
Goodness, Mickey is and always has been an utter prick, hasn't he?
10/5/2013 c33 TheQuibblergirl
Heyy,
I read this story and I loved it, I think that pretty much sums all of my opinions about the story but just in case Ill be more elaborate. The story was really great and I truly enjoyed reading it, its definitely going to my favourites. Im a huge fan!
9/26/2013 c11 gknight228
Stupid fucking Haley, man
9/15/2013 c33 8Jo Suzuki
You know, your story had me HOOKED! It's been a while since any story around here's done that to me! I mean, I went to bed only at 4 30 AM though I had an early start today cos I just had to know how it was going to end! Couldn't help myself! :P
I love how you don't make out Tally to be either a damsel-in-distress or over nice or any of the other stereotypical protagonists out there. No, she has her faults and you describe them quite plainly. It's the same with all of your characters actually! They're so grounded in reality that I think that was one of the main reasons it had me hooked so bad. You didn't make it sunshine-y and you didn't make it overly morose or depressing and I LOVED that! It just felt very, very real to me from the beginning to the end!
Thank you very much for writing this story! I enjoyed it a lot! :)
9/14/2013 c33 jerrellsgirl112606
I just fell in love with this story from beging to end it was amazing. You are an amazing wrighter keep up the amazing work and never stop wrighting.
9/7/2013 c33 Guest
Was I the only one rooting for Adam and Hayley? Haha
9/1/2013 c33 abby1021
Omg this story was wonderful! i finished reading it in 24 hours! Great writing!
8/29/2013 c33 Lalelis
I started reading this out of curiosity a couple days ago and was absolutely hooked. I like your writing very much and now I'm off to see if you have anymore great stories.
8/27/2013 c15 RachelInfinity
Type your review for this chapter here...
8/10/2013 c5 Hannah p
I dont know how to start! First of all your an amazing writer, the complexity and the exciting plot of this story is really amazing. I just finished reading it and I'm so happy I came across this story, it was so interasting i could'nt stop reading, i got addicted to the story. So thank you...
8/5/2013 c33 2Marguerite Grimmett
This story was awesome! I cannot tell you or express in words how awesome this was.

...It was awesome. The emotions were portrayed perfectly, and I wanted to cry when they broke up and I laughed really hard during lots of funny parts. You are so creative and the whole plot flowed together seamlessly, which I can only hope I can do someday in the future. This story is so awesome! And I love the epilogue- it's really nice to see Jack send his father a letter. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love this story and if I didn't review I would feel really, really guilt.
7/28/2013 c33 9KarmaGetsMeGoing
Read it and loved it! Said it once and will say it again: you are an awesome writer! I enjoyed every moment of Jack and Talia's oh-so-dramatic lives. Great job!
7/24/2013 c16 ThisIsAGoodStory
Um... I don't think we call it anything in America :/ but I'll be using that term more often now!
7/24/2013 c27 1Kill The Cliche
Ok, I'm crying now. I'm getting to the point where I am SO mad that Talia and Jack are falling out I want to stop reading, but I don't. Can't wait to finish!
3,002 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »