for What Happens At Camp Stays At Camp

9/1/2006 c3 2Serolina
this story starts out really well and i can't wait to find out what happens next!

^_._^
7/6/2006 c3 Midnights Scream
Not a bad story I like it. he he. Update!
3/12/2006 c3 atreyu love
please update? I really liked how you started out! :)
10/17/2005 c3 50fallenblackangel
Just finished reading all of what you've got here! Can't wait till you add more!
10/17/2005 c1 fallenblackangel
Interesting start! Reminds me when my parents forced me to go to boarding school! Kepp it up!
8/24/2005 c3 16Islandbreeze
Hm, Kristina sounds like an interesting character, and there's certainly going to be problems with her and the other counselors...

Aubrey's description was detailed, but no interaction! So she didn't really "meet" him, which is why I'm assuming the title is in quotes?

The only thing that might be a problem, Brynne sounds cool when she's moaning about being a counselor, but since she's narrating when she says things like "model-like hair" and "I never gained a pound" she sounds kind of stuck up. If you want to get across she's really skinny, maybe she doesn't like it and eats a lot to try and get a figure or something. Right now I feel bad for her cause she's stuck at camp, but I might not if she sounds snobbish. I do like her sarcasm though, and tendency to over dramatize...

The little fight between Ally and Brynne was a good way to end here cause it means she'll have more problems with a job she already doesn't want!

I like where this is going on the whole, and I really want to see what's going to happen with Aubrey:) So update soon!
8/24/2005 c2 Islandbreeze
Okay, I'll review as I go: ch1: Some places have capitals where you don't need them and instead of capitals you might want to use italics. Good introduction to the character, funny.

ch2: Her eyes do sound interesting, and her aversion to being at camp is funny when she remembers this is actually work invovled. Ally seems interesting, since there's already tension in the cabin if she doesn't like the other two girls. "“Brynne Moore?” Someone asked."-someone doesn't need to be capitalized. Kristina and the cabin situation add a lot of suspense...what's going on in her cabin? It was a good ending to the chapter.
8/10/2005 c3 3SkateForLife
Aww. Aubrey sounds prety hot. Hope we see more action with him and Brynne.
8/10/2005 c2 SkateForLife
Hmm really cool so far! If it's possible, could you make the chapter's longer? It's awesome so far though.
8/8/2005 c1 7LosingInterest
I really like the story plot!~LostingInterest
8/5/2005 c1 4jammi
well, this sounds interesting. Super short first chapter but oh well.