for Envision Suicide

11/9/2005 c1 12EternitiesAngel
I really enjoyed this poem. I suffer from depression as well and this poem reminds me so much of the times when i think of suicide and battle in my mind what i should do. I think you are an amazing writer and wish you lots of luck with your writing. Can't wait to see more of your works!
9/12/2005 c1 94kuasso
i get this, i get this! it's a complete love-hate thing for me, but i really like seeing it in words. well done.
8/31/2005 c1 229TheBrokenWanderer
this poem almost completely encaptures my reasons for still being alive today...great job...thanks for the review...

~TheBrokenWanderer~
8/21/2005 c1 Eloquent-Marionette
hmm, very good. and ture to very many people. it gives others a good view of what its like to be in a depressed state. good flow. KW!

~davida
8/19/2005 c1 34poet tree
'It's easy to envision suicide but harder to follow'-love that line. As a matter of fact, I like this poem. It's simple and truthful. Good job.

Just a side note-you reviewed So Trendy, and I just wanted to tell you that I meant cutting was suddenly getting popular amid my group of friends. Thanks for the review!
8/17/2005 c1 141AllyCred
this is beautiful and i relate to it in every possible way...well done...you have such elegance to ur work...i love it. lots of love ~AllyCred~
8/15/2005 c1 myno
yes... It took me some time to come up with a suicide plan that was gaurenteed to work after my first 2 attempts failed, and when I finally did come up with a foolproof plan, i had begun to think that maybe things owuld get better someday, maybe someone would care. So I lived. I think many people have been in that situation before- you express it masterfully here.
8/12/2005 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
I liked this one. touched me in everyway. Somehow it seemed so real..don't ask haha. but very well written

~Sorrow~
8/8/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
this is just wonderfully depressing. its jst screams with a message all on its own. well done, beautiful work!

~* noelle
8/8/2005 c1 93Venustas iaceo
Too true. This is very very true. Favorite!
8/8/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
wow.. very true.. dark and hopeful at the same time.. awesome
8/7/2005 c1 26Cadience Gemma Topaz
Another good one, i see my poem Faithless Hope in this one, just a little...very good.
8/5/2005 c1 168SeaVoi
You make a lot of creepy/odd stuff, but hey I like ya anyways, so just keep it comeing.
8/5/2005 c1 65Aquafied
whoa, buzz.im on one of those right now.adreneline you know, i dont think the used is helping though...so anyway, awesome poem.hold it in and let it out.suicide does scream and shout.to many people go that way.pills can make everything (seemingly) just go away.