for Brainwashed

11/20/2005 c1 51darkdreamerx
wow, this sounds like a really good song. I would listen to it...you should submit it to some artist, like system of a down or someone else, who knows...maybe they would use it. :)
11/5/2005 c1 19katie killjoy
You saw them live! Joey and I have wanted to for ages! I liked this. It did sound System of a Down ish. Really cool. Thanks for reviewing my story. I hope ya keep with it. I love reviews! :)
8/24/2005 c1 CielNombreUnDeesse
SOTD rocks and so does your song! ALL HAIL LUNCHI! ~`~ i feel like i'm upside down...
8/20/2005 c1 104FunkyFlower
the repetiton just adds to the charm of the song! it's absolutely awesome and quite inspiring. very original and really well-written. love it!
8/20/2005 c1 20Infection
wow, this was great song.
8/13/2005 c1 132mizu no kokoro
great ending~~ the whole thing flowed well to deliver its message~

keep writing!
8/11/2005 c1 An-Author-At-Heart
Wow, this is a good song! It flows so well and it has a nice rhythm to it, and not only that it was nicely written (you demonstrated good emotion in this). All the elements of a good song. If I ever heard this song on the radio I'd love it, it's really good! And don't worry about it being repetitive, it adds rhythm.
8/10/2005 c1 70Aryanda
oh, i liked this! you're a great writer, and this song thing rocked. good job.
8/6/2005 c1 12Monev11235
Whoa. Depressing song... good one though.

I'd also like to take a moment to complain that you are almost NEVER on AIM... Heh heh.
8/6/2005 c1 6Justin Abbott
Excellent, absolutely wonderful.

It flows very nicely.

Did you see SOAD live tonight on SNL? Good stuff.
8/6/2005 c1 91Frodo13
That. Was. FREAKING AWESOME! you have an amazing rhyming talent! i wish my stuff rhymed...lol. thanks for your reviews!
8/6/2005 c1 14Jen calculates
Dammit, this reminds me of a specific System of a Down song and IT'S NOT COMING TO ME. Argh, I hate when that happens. It's on the Mezmerize album...aHA. Got it. It reminds me of This Cocaine Makes Me Feel... I'm not sure why, but it does. Probably because of the me-you thing.

Anyway, great song. Keep writing! ~ Jen x
8/6/2005 c1 24Moonjava
I really like the rythem in this. Very nice.
8/5/2005 c1 simpletonsgrin
it's nicely written, but a bit too repetitive for my tastes. rock on, though.
8/5/2005 c1 261meowsha
thank you for your review, you're not weird at all... I actually like that line the best also...but anyway, i like this, I can actually hear it in a song... and it sounds awesome.good job!Wow only thirteen, eh? well fantastic writing, keep it up!

Nousha*