for Healing Light

10/20/2005 c1 15Melinda Becker
i think this has to be my favorite so far that i've read. i love the hope here that's presented in such a sudden way. and i love that you kept the darkness there, the "graveyards of my memory and past," but as entitities that cant hurt you anymore.completely lovely.
8/12/2005 c1 119Whisper on the Lips
Perfect! If you go on my bio, you'll see a poem. it is the orignal one that inspired my first penname: Flamming Poet Of Insainity! I change my name a lot. Also, you gave me such a laugh when you reviewed to my poem 'shadows'. ya know your name...'light' comes in on the 'shadows' ha ha ha ...tee. Well, again nice descriptions, WRITE ON!(=
8/12/2005 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
very well written and powerful. reminds me of how I wrote something that was titled off of my penname. great work!

~Sorrow~
8/7/2005 c1 13Dasuberkinder
i
8/6/2005 c1 90WiltingBlackRose
Wow, that is so beautiful and inspiring. Good job.
8/6/2005 c1 14method acting
Very nice. Great descriptions. Lovely.
8/5/2005 c1 64Tatsu the Blade Star
Heh, this is very, very similar to a poem I wrote called "Saving Light" I just found the similarity interesting. I liked Mine when I wrote it, and I like yours now. Nicely done.
8/5/2005 c1 esti
Loved the line : "through the graveyards of my memory" - thought it was a brilliant image. Love Esti
8/5/2005 c1 59Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys
Awesomeness...well done, this was a great short poem about ur name...u did good^_^
8/5/2005 c1 5mahogany lampshade