for Tattoo Magic

8/15/2005 c3 2ZayaRichteroo
i like it a lot...jessie...m he sounds hot. Keep writing or I'll...well I'm not sure what I'd do, but you can bet it wont be nice. :)
8/15/2005 c3 galene
*laughs* the convo at the end was funny... anyways, i enjoyed the chapter, keep up the good work
8/15/2005 c3 10afk
OMG i luiv it! i want a toattoo like that and ahot boyfriend like that!*_* hahahaha conyinue pliz
8/15/2005 c3 6Wolfwitch
I have the hots for Lakken, not Jessie! Grr. I loved it.
8/15/2005 c3 3Chiyokopop
Woot! i love this chapoter! go you!
8/15/2005 c3 3Sh'arra Rie
I like this, it is a refeshing change to the boy meats boy, boy fuck boy, and then a fappy ending. This has sustenenc and I look forword to reading more.
8/15/2005 c3 Tinker101
There' just something about tattoo guys that makes you want to squirm! Love it update soon! lol
8/15/2005 c3 25Esquirella
I dig it!

Love,The Beta
8/15/2005 c3 2Queen of the Jazzed
Aw.Lakken is so cute.

-gigglepurr-

Aw.

And so is Jessie. Even if he spells it the girl way..I don't care, still adorable.

This made me happy.

Update soon, or it'll be all of your heads!
8/15/2005 c3 ErBeBr
I really love the story so far, and the characters are great!I can't wait for the next chapter!

Keep it goingThanks,Eva Bolivar
8/15/2005 c3 LooseNativeMoose
*a sigh is heard from the happy puddle of goo on the floor* I'll review since you asked so nice Jessie :D

*Gets scary eyes* I don't mind Lakken being with him, seeing as he's um, his boyfriend and all, but other than that he's mine *cackles*

chapter was a bit short, but I love updates all the same. And Jessie's thoughts on Lakken's virginity were well worth the read XD

much loveNyki
8/14/2005 c2 Singata
i love your story!go on! :-)
8/13/2005 c2 9Gossamer Heart
It's so sweet! (I've always wanted a tattoo, but the needle freaks me out so I just get stickon - I am such a wimp). I so totally love it and you must so totally update.

*laugh* Well I sound like a retard.-Summer Goose
8/13/2005 c2 Kay
I wanna tattoo now! Wait, I already did but now I really want one. Update soon, love how it's going.
8/12/2005 c2 3GreenVixen
aw plz oh plz update soon! ciao
570 « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »