for Tattoo Magic

8/12/2005 c2 Cherise
Yay! They seem to go together well! Their personality and looks fit together perfectly! Go Lakken! (Coz Jessie sounds like a hottie!
8/12/2005 c2 17Nolaknowsmyname
Ok, 2 chapters and I am HOOKED! Plz don't be one of those authers who takes forever and ever and ever to update. I don't think my heart could take it! lol Done now. Laterz
8/12/2005 c2 16virginangelic
YAY! You updated! Lakken seems to grow on me...and the little fairy tattoo.
8/12/2005 c2 Ryoko3600
Continue!
8/11/2005 c2 SatisfyAnEmptyInside
I can’t even begin to explain how…relived I am that you updated this. That may be a little lame of me, but I was a bit worried that it was going to take some monster amount of time (seeing as you never updated it again on the other account…and yea, as I said, I’m a bit lame.) [...waiting for the hottest freak he had ever laid his eyes on...] That is a very amusing compliment to me. Like it’s balanced, hottest being good and freak usually not being so good. Anywho, Bart should die a harsh and painful fiction death, man. I’m proud of Ronnie for being his ass then. Of course he wasn’t complaining about Lakken’s ass. That would be…not human. Aww, their whole conversation was adorable (mostly just because they were being damn cute and awkward-ish.) [He raised the blond’s hand to his mouth pressing a soft kiss to the palm.] Palm kisses are the fucking best, so much love for putting that in. Gah, what an evil place to end. Now I’m really hoping you update this soon.
8/11/2005 c2 PlzNsertSN
Aww...that was so sweet. Loved it! update soon!
8/11/2005 c2 Okamihanyu
AWW! so cute! You simply must update! and if you want to take my idea: Have Lakken talk to his dad... ^^; yea ~Lin
8/11/2005 c2 LooseNativeMoose
god Jessie sounds hot *sits there blank eyed drooling*

so lost all train of thought...

love this story, must have more sexy jessie
8/11/2005 c2 Blutiger Tod
Whoo, go jma, you updated in only five days after putting this story under your main account. I am so proud of you, sniff. Anyway, I really love this story and Lakken in just so adorable! Well, I hope your writing spree keeps up on this story because I'd love to see where this goes.
8/11/2005 c2 12Eris Mackenzie
What the - *BLEEP*? Wha-? You just - *dies*

Update soon! And very proud you managed to update so quickly! ^^
8/11/2005 c2 3Chiyokopop
You HAVE to update this soon!
8/11/2005 c1 Chiyokopop
I am already loving this story! best read on, huh?
8/11/2005 c2 163Frosted Midnight
oh oh ! me likey! update again soon!
8/11/2005 c2 5Signor Doom
I really like this story. :) I can't wait for you to write more. as another reviewer said, there are very, very few grammatical errors, and those that do exist don't interfere with understanding. :)

8/11/2005 c2 3gypsy madamme
... ok i just have to ask lmao. what the hell were those yaoi angels doing? lol. don't write vague things like that. very bad (or good, depends how u look at it) images pop in my head.
570 « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »