for Tattoo Magic

8/11/2005 c2 Ashley
I love your story. Its really cute. Lakken and Jessie seem so different but different enough to be perfect for eachother.
8/11/2005 c2 6Wolfwitch
Well, I guess theat the fact that you started writing more when it was transfered to your main account could be due to the fact that suddenly, it was an important story! Well, at least important enough to warrant more than a secondary account. The muses must have liked that and poof, we get treated to more of your wonderful writing. Thanks.
8/11/2005 c2 3lilmisssakura
Yay for quick updates! Jessie is totally awesome for sure, and Lakken is just adorable. They're so cute ^.^ Well, you've definately got me hooked :-p
8/11/2005 c2 2Naomi Schemer
Aw, Lakken is so cute...from the first chapter I had the impression that Ronnie didn't know Lakken was gay, so it's good you made it clear in this chapter that he does know. Lakken's dad sounds like an ass, and I would like to know what's up with Jessie's parents...so basically, update soon!
8/11/2005 c2 25Esquirella
Aw shucks, ma'am. Tweren't nuthin'! lol!
8/11/2005 c2 4kawaii-kitsune-thief
GAH! KAWAII! ^_^ I like it,
8/10/2005 c1 ChelseaDawn
I love it...I want a tat so bad I already have one picked out and everything...just have to wait 2 1/2 more years before I can get one...
8/10/2005 c1 3lilmisssakura
Totally loving this story! And I really love the name Lakken...anyway, keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
8/10/2005 c1 6Yelizaveta
Score!
8/8/2005 c1 ddz008
GREAT!Really Great first chapter!I loved it!And he has his number! I'm as happy as Lakken is!And now... I'm dying to read the next chapter, so please update son!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
8/8/2005 c1 6Wolfwitch
Oh! Pretty shiney new story for me to stalk! I like, I like!
8/8/2005 c1 Puesdonym
JMA, I REALLY like this new story!

I hope you put a new chapter up soon.
8/7/2005 c1 Rae
This story has real potential. Your writing style rocks and there are hardly any errors in grammar/spelling. I'd like to read more before passing judgment though~ So do please update.
8/7/2005 c1 4Taylor-Ame
This seems like it could be a fun story. It needs to be proof-read though, because they're are a lot of gramatical errors; eg. 'You wanna lye [lie] back', 'Man your [you're] so gay', 'Lakken didn’t realize his yes [eyes] were following...' and so on.

Nothing major but enough to lower the standard of the story slightly. As I said, it does seem to be a fun story.
8/7/2005 c1 2Naomi Schemer
Hehe, this is very cute, even though I already read it...Update soon!
570 « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »