for Tattoo Magic

2/18/2010 c8 54FlameintheFlood
I love your characters. esp Jessie. God damn.
2/18/2010 c7 FlameintheFlood
Yeah... I'm very curious. Hm... whoever Kirsten is, she sounds like a right bitch. Does it maybe have to do with the huge step of asking Lakken to move in with him? Must keep reading!
2/18/2010 c6 FlameintheFlood
Oh good. I was all scared that they would break up. I was all panicky and stuff. But it's okay. *sigh*
2/17/2010 c3 FlameintheFlood
Cute author's note. And they are so cute and so hot and Eep! I love it.
2/17/2010 c2 FlameintheFlood
aw! This is just too adorable. I so can't wait to see what it turns into.
2/13/2010 c21 pille-ip
Great story!
1/11/2010 c21 2xXtusamiXx
Aw these two are so cute together! I do have a question thought. Why does he call Jauq Creppy? Anyway I love this story! Thanks for writing and sharing. Can't wait to read everyone else's story! :)
1/11/2010 c21 1miraakira
LOVED IT! I'MA GO READ MORE OF UR STUFF RITE NOW!
12/31/2009 c20 iflyghd
i love all the couplings of this series! your an amazing writer and your work is awesome, and i think a story with nate and jauq when theyre older would be so cute! :D

write more soon please~
12/31/2009 c20 iflyghd

write more soon please~
12/29/2009 c21 Keela1221
Wow, this is a really good story! You did an exelent job on it. Thanks for posting.
11/29/2009 c21 16Oshini
OMG. I loved this story! I couldn't stop reading until the end. Every chapter was just filled with emotion, and had me rooting for the characters to get their happy ending. I love all of the suprises throughout the story, but I'm also happy that everything turned out okay (with the exception of Niomi and Nate) for everybody.
10/4/2009 c21 7Evolutionary Sin
Okay, so I have been addicted to your story for the last couple of days, and I must tell you that I love it! I love it very hard and make it scream in the middle of the night.

Your characters are magnificent! I love each and every one of them to teeny tiny bits!

I am a little disappointed in the ending though. So much was unresolved! What about Kinley and Kane? Where did Naomi and Nate go!

However, I also no that you have other stories in this series, so I'm going to go comfort myself by reading those.

Great story!
8/30/2009 c21 2Adorkabl3
I loved this story! I thought it was really good. My favorite part was when they broke up when Jauq was born, and Lakken begged Jessie to take him back, and Jessie didn't. Or at least, not right away. It just took it out of that "cliche" mold, but also made for, realistically, a wiser, more mature decision.

I do have a question, though. How do you pronounce 'Jauquin'? Because if this is the name I think it is, it's usually spelled 'Joaquin'. But oh, well. :D
8/20/2009 c9 gracelalia
...I want some candy now... Dammit. Wonderful smexiness and smuttery! I am loving this story. I'm still wondering though. When the hell is Jessie gonna tell Lakken he was raped while passed out stoned and drunk and got the girl pregnant. And she is a Nazi bitch. If she wasn't preggers I'd shoot her!
570 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »