for Tattoo Magic

7/18/2009 c21 Language Lover
Aw. What a cute ending. It'd be funny if like 20 years later, Nate came back and became Jauq's lover. That would be funny. The tatto series is quite amusing and I can't wait to read the other stories.
7/9/2009 c21 Energetic Lover
Of course after reading Painted Love this had to be next on my list. I found near the beginning I was getting kinda bored with the extremely perfect happy relationship far too much. But I still liked it none the least.

For an extremely gay chick I find myself Very aroused during the sex scenes. Lol, they are no doubt very hot. I could go for a few more of those.

Jessie was kind of an ass for probably the entire second half which I loved. Because a macho tatoo guy who's a total dom, should not always be that nice and sweet. And I'm thinking this has to take place in California or something. Because there's no way in Virginia you can find that many gays guys in one area. It'd be mad scary.

And then I feel bad...because I find myself laughing often and calling these guys fags. Which isn't entirely discriminatory because I would say the same thing about a girl who acted like that. But I dunno...

I'm hoping to see Ronnie and Alex. Very hot. Loved it. Can't wait to read what's next.
6/15/2009 c21 starwberrys-rule
Oh! What a wonderful way to end a story. You really are such a wonderful author. I saw this story in a quite few favorite stories. But I wasn't to sure. I decided to give it a try, and I'm very glad I did!
6/1/2009 c7 Kryshna
okay i was in love with this story from the start. i just felt that i needed to tell you that.
5/12/2009 c21 2xdinoxcorex
Amazing story! Very well written, a few mistakes here and there, but that didn't hinder it at all! I'm still wondering, though: What happened with Kane and Kinley? Nate and Naomi?

Sequel?...Please?
4/26/2009 c21 js
Great story. :)
3/24/2009 c21 1Gravilove19
I loved this story once again. No matter how many times I read it I always love it.
3/6/2009 c21 2ChaoticFenris
this was an amazing story to read. i loved how you added drama at the right moments and romance. If this was a book i would buy it and cherish it. honestly this is one of the best sstories ive ever read with someone's oringinal characters. The break up's made me sad because you reallt captured my intrest in only them being together. all in all if i was gradeing this is would be an A++
2/12/2009 c21 1Unrestrained Curiosity
Wonderful stroy, the plot is original and it is written so well. I think it's excellent. Everone has their happy ending, except for Nate, it's sad, make a sequel if you can. Anyway, thanks for posting it.
2/10/2009 c21 i-see-faeries
Hm, I like it! Super cute. I absolutely adore Jessie and Lakken. Somehow though, the story feels unfinished. The whole thing with Nate and Naomi for one. And then the thing with Kane and Kinely for another. I don't know, maybe it's just me. Still love and adore this though.
2/3/2009 c21 4Lost In The Ever After
I refuse to admit its over! So there!

Kidding! It was amazing! Loved it! Jauquin has stolen my heart, he's so precious! I really enjoyed this story.

Peace, Love, Laughter~

Lost~~
1/31/2009 c3 Lost In The Ever After
yeah, i can dig it, and i do.

Peace, Love, Laughter~

Lost~~
1/12/2009 c21 5Orio K
Oh my god, what a cute story. I love Jauq; he totally reminds me of my nephew!

This story reminds me of my first tattoo. I held my best friend and boyfriend's hands the whole time and almost cried.

I liked this story because of a lot of things, but what really struck me was the reality of the dialouge. A lot of authors write in a way they'd never speak, but you don't do that. It was a nice change. ^^
1/6/2009 c21 8The-Camster
Aw! This last chapter was really sweet in the end, but sad as well. Though all the stuff with Ronnie and Alex made me laugh and snicker like the devil, but still, great chapter!

Keep On Writing!

(and come out with the new chapter for 'Painted Love' soon, puh-lez? *puppy eyes... and cookies*)
1/5/2009 c21 26i'm not dead yet