for Always Leave Him Wanting More

8/2/2006 c4 Kelly
It's pretty cool, but you really need to polish it up.
8/21/2005 c4 tawnyfawn
Ohh... mystery, intrigue and drama... Can't wait for more clarification (though I doubt it's forthcoming =P). =)
8/21/2005 c4 9IAmAFighter
whoa, ok. so she walks, seeing this guy all the time. he goes to her, name's Demon. she doesn't tel lhers. she sees him at some party, sitting on this guys lap and has sex with him? and then the dude that she was sitting on earlier calls and threathens Demon, and Demon knows her name is Lain. so why does he go up to her when she's walking and asks for her name? that's confusing. other than that, its good. update soon!
8/21/2005 c4 sitabird
Wow this story is really interesting. I'm completely hooked now. PLEASE update soon!~Sita
8/21/2005 c4 1Shyin
I like your story!
8/21/2005 c4 17Mini May
hm things were kinda weird in this chapter..i hope they get better in the next...you know...he seems soo ruff...anyways update soon
8/18/2005 c3 14Chen
Good, good, good. I can't wait to read more. And I feel sorry for myself that I missed the name... I had a good one in mind, but anywho... this is great stuff. keep it coming! Good job!

-Chen
8/11/2005 c3 17Mini May
I really like your story! im very interested in it! I can't believe she is giving her virginity to a guy she hardly knows anything about! Thats crazy... But he seems soo hypmotizing so i probably would too! Anyways update soon please!
8/10/2005 c2 Rose
What about Angel, but in a different form? Like Seraph. Just use a theusarary and look up angel. Or you could use Celeste for "celestial beings" that being the official defenition of angel. Or Valor, that being Middle Earths angels. (Example: Gandalf and Sauromon were Valors sent down to protect and guide middle earth. Sauron was a Valor gone bad.) No, I'm not a LOTR geek, my sister is. Or maybe Eclipse.
8/9/2005 c2 21tawnyfawn
Or maybe not even Angel as a name for her... Maybe something relating to, though... just because it would be ironic! =P

But yeah, are there any female angels in mythology with suitable names?

from fawny
8/9/2005 c1 Rose
Intriguing... Hope to read more!
8/9/2005 c1 tawnyfawn
Her name should so be Angel... =P

from fawny
8/8/2005 c1 14Chen
Yes, do update please! I can't wait till the next chp. It's a great start, keep it up!

-Chen