for Shedding Skin

9/9/2005 c1 16Thornberry
Awesome! That is soo cool. Very very awesome. Lol. (Oppsessed with werewolves, sry. Will shut up now.)
8/26/2005 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
reminds me of those werewolf movies! Lol. anyway, very well written and I love the description to this! Keep it up!

~Sorrow~
8/25/2005 c1 9CerriC
I like this one because I don't see a lot like it. It doesn't hold the emotional depth - for me - that a poem based in reality can, but it still held some. One thing I might change is this:

The man howls once affliction controls his once steady breath.

The word "once" has three meanings - one time, at some point in the past, and when/after - and you use it twice in one sentence with two different meanings. It's really confusing, as a reader, which you actually meant with the first "once".
8/21/2005 c1 Eloquent-Marionette
wolf man? sounds hot! (lol)(jj):P but this is a great description. i love how its like seeing a movie. the details and movements and transformation so perfect. great job. it flows great too.

~davida
8/20/2005 c1 93EvT
Very intense description there. =) Hm... I only found the line "The man howls once affliction controls his once steady breath." a little hard to read smoothly because of the two "once"s. o.O

Other than that, it's interesting. I like it. =)
8/20/2005 c1 104FunkyFlower
interesting poem. quite unique actually. love the descriptions and imagery. great job:-)
8/20/2005 c1 FanGirl X
O_O! Werewolf? I love werewolves. They're brilliant! I'm writing a story about on under a different pen name. ^_^

((-Fangirl X-))
8/17/2005 c1 3Cry Tears of Darkness
very original!
8/17/2005 c1 141AllyCred
i like this...the imagery is very strong and vivid...well done. lots of love ~AllyCred~
8/17/2005 c1 63lackluster
it reminds me of something i can't quite point out...lovely, though, i adore it.
8/16/2005 c1 93Venustas iaceo
I love the description of the veins best, I must say. Definitely love the description of the veins best.
8/15/2005 c1 21lordelfy
that is really awesome...is this the one that u were talking about? well i think that it is a lot better than mine...i love ur description!
8/13/2005 c1 11Cloud Burst
very intense and real. ur descriptions r very powerful - awesome work!
8/12/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
very creepy
8/12/2005 c1 194Aslan Israel
Every man has demons,

But his are real.

Those lines really got me. Great job.
22 Page 1 2 Next »