for Never

9/4/2005 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
very well written...sometimes you think you get over someone but then you find out you're not...but I love this! touching.

~Sorrow~
8/13/2005 c1 14method acting
Great. Heartfelt. Nice job.
8/13/2005 c1 64Tatsu the Blade Star
I'm going to be candid here for a sec, and you may not like me much afterwards, but I gotta say this:

He took away all of his own chances for thank yous and goodbyes. He took his own life. Don't let him take yours as well.

As I said, you probably don't like me much right about now. Sorry. It's no consolation, I know, But the poem was very nice and well written... Sorry...
8/11/2005 c1 90WiltingBlackRose
I'm always so touched by your poems. This was really good.
8/11/2005 c1 28Accalia Aeryn
So sad... It's filled with so much emotion. I'm sorry about your friend. About a month ago, a good friend of mine was killed in a car accident. I know it's not the same, but the pain is still there. Just remember, you're never alone. Keep your chin up and try to live life to the fullest. Just never forget about Bond and all he did for you. :) Beautifully written poem.
8/11/2005 c1 DailyLatte
Aw... this is sad, but very well written. Its filled with lots of emotion, its great!

DailyLatte
8/11/2005 c1 59Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys
Everything u have written about Bond is so amazing, so touching, and so powerful. You are a great writer adn i am sure that Bond was and still is happy 2 have an awesum friend like u...^_^