for Four Guardians

7/16/2006 c6 Darket
Sorry, I've been really busy lately, so I haven't been able to read as much. I'll be sure to finish this story some day. It's really good though!

Peace, Love, Triangle!

Darket
7/14/2006 c4 Darket
Sorry, got a little distracted. Yeah, that's nice this story interests you. It has with me. With Blood Stained Rose, I felt so happy writing it that I ended up typing the first seven chapters in only two days. I"m glad you've like it. I've gotta handle some stuff, so I'll make sure to check the rest of this out later... Jobs suck...

Peace, Love, Triangle!

Darket
7/14/2006 c2 Darket
It's actually turning into a much more naturalistic yet fascinating story with the character dialogue. This is a really nice piece of literature. I'll continue reading. I just wanted to mark my place with this review. lol
4/30/2006 c10 1OneSky-OneDestiny
I'm really liking this story! Hope you update soon!
4/7/2006 c10 30candyaddict
update update update puh-leze!

I love the story. it's my anime replacement therapy. pwetty please, update soon!
2/20/2006 c1 Kiyane
hey! i'm new here and ur story caught my attention because mines is also about guardians of elements. Trust me, i didn't copy your idea about the elements, I haven't even read a story in fictionpress.com yet lol! so i hope you don't mind and take it the wrong way that i wrote one of guardians too, hehe. I'm sure out plots are different though ^_^

cya around,A.L.
2/20/2006 c10 The Banshee's Tears
awesome as usual and it brings about more questions so update and fill us in..keep up the awesome work.

~The Banshee's Tears
1/18/2006 c9 1FenrirRagnarokRabbit-Girl
I love your stories so much ^^ You have these awesome elemental things and it's cool. Your suspense is so... Suspenseful (Though thats the idea isn't it? -.-) It keep me wanting to read more and more! and then when I finish all you have of one I am forced to go to the next chapter.
1/14/2006 c9 4Ravager's Torn Wings
Ah! So many questions! You have to update! Soon! Please!
1/14/2006 c9 18Tera McCaslin
I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

~Tera
11/30/2005 c8 4Ravager's Torn Wings
Wow..this story is really getting good. I can't wait to find out what happens. SO many things are going on and it's just so good!
11/29/2005 c8 18Tera McCaslin
That was a vair good chapter. I'm getting anxious, I wanna get into some action already!

Heheh.

~Tera
11/19/2005 c7 4Ravager's Torn Wings
OMG! You have to update! This story is so GOOD! PLz oh plz update soon! You so rock!
11/7/2005 c7 The Banshee's Tears
this story is amazing !It's so good, so keep up the writing..im eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
11/5/2005 c7 5The Green Crow
why did the Oki- person agree to let the "sensei" back then? Hm... very interesting. wonder where this'll go
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »