for Our Midnight Playground

6/19/2006 c1 2XLoveToHateX
good good :]
4/14/2006 c21 samantha
aw, this story is really sweet! i began to read your new story before i read this one...and they are both equally good! keep up the GREAT writing!
3/19/2006 c21 6Sheets
What a cute ending.
3/19/2006 c21 ItalianQT
Cute story! I loved it! Glad that Donovan and Ellie are together! : )
3/19/2006 c15 Sheets
Wow! You can actually see you grow as a writer throughout these chapters! It's amazing. Tres bean, my friend.
3/5/2006 c21 RedPillow
love it!
11/25/2005 c21 Righ
So I noticed the title changed, what was it before again? (has been reading for awhile, but looked at the title and not the summary so I thoguht it was a different story, and didn't finish reading it untill today[at about 1am])
11/23/2005 c5 7Juniper Nights
nice story
11/21/2005 c1 8Mimerz
great story so far! I absolutely love it
11/15/2005 c1 61Wingless Cherub
The title of this story is what really caught my attention, and I'm so glad it did! This is raelly, really good. I'm gonna go read on now...
10/30/2005 c1 cessie-e
This is soo good
10/17/2005 c1 136LilLaTLuv
Hey!

You said on your profile you were thinking about changing the name of this, so I thought I might make a suggestion for calling it "Our Midnight Playground" or something like that, because the playground is such an important part in the story, not to mention you said he PROPOSES there later! So, I'm sure you'll put your own little flair into the title, but I hope it has something to do with the playground!

Luv ya,Tashi :)

P.S. UPDATE Finish Me Off SOON! PLEASE?
10/14/2005 c21 Arienna-ly
This story was awesome awesome awesome! Now I can't keep smiling. I can't help it. I absolutely adore happy endings...
10/13/2005 c21 11Ashgyrl
OMG that was such a great story and I can't wait to read the next story
10/13/2005 c20 6summers-end
I am pretty happy with Dylan's ending. I think it was a real 180-degree turn but it works because I realized that Dylan realized Ellie just thought of him as a friend.

Aww...high school sweethearts. Aww...that's so cute! :D

This park was the perfect place to go. I loved the whole swings thing.

Keep writing!