for Magickality

12/17/2005 c1 2Cirex
Lol, interesting. Can't say much more, so I'm reading on.
11/1/2005 c7 9Alteng
My wizard's first name is Irving . . . I told you I was cruel to him.

You do have a thing for beets, or at least Amanda does! She is going to have to be forced to eat them at some point in time, you know.

This Herman and Brian seem to be on the same plane . . . that could be frightening, you know. Amanda wouldn't be able to stand that either!
11/1/2005 c6 Alteng
Yes, I know. It has been awhile. I just got kind of waylaid with other things, and i took a vacation so to speak from FP.

Anyway, I'm back and I'm catching up my email box! So, here's what I got to say about this chapter. Amanda and Brian make an interesting little pair . . . of what I am not sure, but they do play off each other well. Hey, I like the bit about the bugs at the beginning. I am quite sqeamish about bugs myself. And as far as the bit of character history goes, It was a nice bit. I need to come up with a name of a city that starts with a "K" for the hometown of one of my wizards. I was exceptionally cruel to him, and I intend to remain so! Anyways, Pigswiggle was a good one.
10/2/2005 c7 19Lara Bykirk
I liked this chapter and the introduction of Herman, but it could have done with being a bit longer. I'd like to hear more about Herman's character and this scythe-waving person in his castle. That part didn't really make sense.
9/29/2005 c7 25Anne Ominous
Perfectly ridiculous. I love it.
9/27/2005 c7 12Lccorp2
Harr.

Archdemon Lord Duffikus:

Grar-hahahahaha! *Scribbles down "build castle of vegetables"*

This diary-style writing is reminding me of Adrian mole...great job.
9/26/2005 c7 Guest
It's hilarious. I love it. Best of luck with it.
9/26/2005 c7 2gnomesbeatfaeries
this story is hilarious. definitly keep writing. if you do not update soon then i will find you and murder you in your bed (but then no more updates, maybe ill just threten (thats not how you spell it) you with the dreaded vegetable). take a look at some of my stuff sometime-when fantasy happensaka michelle
9/19/2005 c5 9Alteng
Ah, it is more of an outline than a list. That is all granted that they survive part 1 (and the beets). The side note about Amanda's and Lilith's past was amusing, too.
9/16/2005 c6 26Scooz
...There is something wrong with this chick and beets. It reinforces my theory "Death by beets" cuz it really seems like if she ever ate a beet she would probably die...more from her hate of beets rather than the beets themselves.

I laughed and giggled a lot though. Really funny stuff in here, especially at the end where she keeps referring to them as ninnies.

I caught something under the 6th hour and 21 minutes entry:

"That’s way we’re turning..."

Looks like you were trying to say:

"That's why we're turning..."

...Pigswiggle? How long did it take you to think up that name? I'm not sure 6I would have ever thought up a name like Piswiggle, especially not for a village. But it added so much to the humor ^^
9/16/2005 c6 19Lara Bykirk
I liked this chapter a lot. The part with the prince at the beginning was very good, and I liked that you gave us more backstory. On the whole, very good.
9/15/2005 c6 25Anne Ominous
I actually fell off my chair for laughing.
9/15/2005 c4 Anne Ominous
*worshipworship* It's kind of lowbrowish, but as long as you buy into the plot, it's fantastic.
9/15/2005 c3 Anne Ominous
You are like god, but just slightly less omnipotent and with grammar problems. Therefore your story kicks ass.
9/15/2005 c6 1Heatherika
i think that you are so right about jimmy, cake eating is not a punishable crime in most places and i don't see why it should be at all...this story is awesome!it makes me laugh, i can't wait to read more!
58 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »