for Eternity's Kiss

11/24/2005 c9 19Lara Bykirk
I'm really glad that Alris isn't totally evil. I thought that she was, but now I see that she understands a lot. There's a lot that you're not telling us about the whole situation, however. I'm eager to learn more.
11/24/2005 c8 Lara Bykirk
That was a very good chapter. I love the cliffhanger. I really liked how the story has been gradually building up so far, but now is taking a dramatic turn. Eric is in quite the predicament, perhaps even more than Hope, since he loves her but can't let Alris know.
11/22/2005 c9 1rrmehta364
hm...well, first thing is im glad you finally updated. anyways, i dont like the sentence, "It was imperative that Eric understood what he had to give, for the girl would accept no less" since i connect hope accepting less than she deserves.

anyways, i dont know if what aric and hope have is real love. it seems to happen and go away too quikly to go away. really, it feels more like a strong infatuation.

anyways, thats my cc. i really like the emotion you put into the story. additionally, you do a good job with the detail. i enjoyed this chapter, and am looking forward to reading more.
11/18/2005 c9 1Nerdette
Very interesting. I am curious about Hope's lineage and why her father is the way he is.
11/18/2005 c8 26Scooz
Awe, poor Hope, poor innocent Hope, too bad she had to find out this way. Eric's got some explaining to do...I hope her father doesn't notice her absence either. I really like some of the descriptions in this chapter, it really helps the reader visualize and feel what Hope is going through.

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, college is killing me. On the brightside, my mom draged me down to Virginia and on the ride to and from, I had a chance to read Darkwitch Rising...whole shit, that was not what I was expecting! Noah and Weyland! I kind of feel bad for Lious, but not too much cuz he was so cruel to Noah in her past lives. But still, that was so not what I was expecting, especially the part with Catling as the Game incarnate. Broke my heart to see poor Noah so betrayed. Can't wait for the next book.

Anyway, good chapter, hope you update this and Secrets of the Moor soon...though its kind of unfair for me to ask since it took me so long to update the PTC. After I edit my chapters and post the 12th chapter, I will write the next chapter of Beauty and the Beast to address the cliffhanger.
11/18/2005 c8 1rrmehta364
awesome update. i really liked this chapter. anyways, interesting what Hope saw, definately very creepy. anyways, i like hope, but she seems a little too nice. wouldn't she sometimes have a selfish emotion. still, the twist with eric was good, even though we were all expecting it. great update, and hope to read more.
11/14/2005 c8 9Alteng
Well, Eric could always explain that he is sucking poison out of Alris' wrist. Hey, I can be the queen of bull.

You know I bet Hope was good and creeped out by the fact that there was no one about the place. I know I would, but vampires are like that. Hey, it could have been worse. She could have seen Eric during his nap time. I know take this more seriously.

It was a fun little chapter. I guess it is getting to be that time to explain what Hope's connection to these vampires is, and who that other fellow is.
11/13/2005 c8 2gnomesbeatfaeries
i like this story... but do you realize that your on the eighth chapter and the plot is just starting to happen? you might get more readers if it moved a little quicker...michelle
11/6/2005 c7 23softlycryingrain
Sorry its been so long!This is getting somewhat stranger...but it is interesting. I look forward to reading more!Keep up the awesome work!~SCR
11/1/2005 c7 9Alteng
This is getting weirder, but I am more intrigued. I guess there is some way of looking at Alris as not a villain so much as one wants tosee her stomped into a bloody pulp. The release of Eric seemed kind of sudden, but it makes me wonder all the more about the mystery of Hope's bloodline.

Well, I look forward to the upcoming chapter and what a tangled web you weave.
11/1/2005 c6 Alteng
Of course Hope's father would let them go to this ball. Hey, Eric is a man with a title and he is interested in the eldest daughter.

You have too much fun with your heroine's name. You have lovely descriptions of Alris. Anna was amusing in her comment about the goddess bit.

There is definately getting to be more mystery involved with Hope, too, as far as her blood line.
10/30/2005 c7 1rrmehta364
whoa, the ending of that chapter was creepy. hope and anna are so nice. neither arrogant, but still beautiful. very well done.
10/30/2005 c4 rrmehta364
really. very interesting. i wonder what silvenford knows. does he have the whole picture or only bits. well, im looking forward to finding out.
10/30/2005 c3 rrmehta364
awesome chapter. normally im not a huge fan of vampire stories, all to often copies of anne rice, but this looks interesting. i love the poems at the beginning, never knew there were so many poems by great poets about vampires. anyways, as always the style remains unique even though you did add the suave vampire touch. im looking forward to reading more.
10/18/2005 c7 50fallenblackangel
I like this so far! I've allways had a liking for vampire stories! Write some more soon!
73 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »