for Poems in Retrospect

6/6/2006 c2 3Edwit
Aww... That made me almost cry. Nice writing.

-Robin

P.S.- I didn't write that last piece... My lover did. He's way better than me, but he's shy about his writing. He wanted to see how people liked it.
8/31/2005 c2 118Lady Glass
I like this one more than the Farmer one. I don't know why it just grabbed me more.

I love how you're able to rhyme. I can't rhyme worth a dime. Haha! That rhymed! ... I swear I didn't do that on purpose, I realized it as I started typing "dime"!

Anyway, this is beautifully done! Bravo!

Luv, Anne Hereatta

True Child of the Xenu

P.S. Oh, and thanks for reviewing Eden!
8/31/2005 c1 Lady Glass
Interesting, I like this...

Now I'm going to go to the next poem...

(This was great but I'm so hungry and I have to eat so I can't leave a long enough review, sorry!)

Luv, Anne Hereatta

True Child of the Xenu
8/21/2005 c1 24Ebony Stars
poems in retrospect - fascinating title. The poem itself is delicious. I, like you, don't know what else to say! lets just nod and appreciate eachother in secret ^_^ makes me feel great to know that there are more people reading my garble than just those that review :) interesting...interesting *nods from a distance*
8/19/2005 c1 Sophie August
Fun metaphors and smart word games run though this brief poem: [as in: Why in the world/should a farmer grow greedy?]

It is cryptic but not inaccessible; it is interesting to read.

The last stanza was charming but predictable as soon as I read the word "greedy" - I knew you would rhyme it with "seedy!"

My only suggestion is a grammatical correction: don't write commas after every line [for example, it should be written:

I should have seenThrough those mulberry eyesShould not have been blindedBy all of these lies]

Very organized (three stanzas, four lines in each); a well-formed poem in content and style.
8/16/2005 c1 3Edwit
Hey, that was pretty good. Hmm... Sorry, I'm tired right now and I might not be able to say much. Good work, though.

-Robin
8/15/2005 c1 81Princess-anna57
Great work, well done! Keep writing!

~Anna~