for Sly Dog

8/17/2008 c1 1Lillian Lawliet
That was utterly sweet! Love love love.. :)
8/14/2008 c1 wistful-ambtions
haha i really like this it's supper cute
8/11/2008 c1 9emilybh
LOL love it! Tis cute!
8/4/2008 c1 36Kate Marshall
...Okay, so maybe I'm a little late reviewing this since it's, I don't know, 2008? xD But I really loved it and I'll have you know, found it on someone's favs. So yeah. It shall now be added to mine. YAY FOR ENDORSING! ;D ;D ;D

-dances.with.sunflowers.
8/3/2008 c1 bridgette261
That was cute :)

-Katherine
7/7/2008 c1 sunflower.kiss
Oh my GOD, I loved it. Haha, that was so adorable. . . I really liked his personality. Though there were no names. :D
6/25/2008 c1 nadljfaithglingh
I love it! I like how you worked in the whole "leaving the door open" thing; very original :)

Very good oneshot, and a wonderful idea!
6/19/2008 c1 8Qryous
This is a terrific oneshot. It was recommended by wy sister and I enjoyed it so much! A sweet little fic ;)
6/18/2008 c1 stunninglyaverage
That was SO CUTE!
5/29/2008 c1 dOrKy-GuRl03
aw that is so cute..lol..that is a very good one shot..i like it...its very good..lol...bye...bye...
5/13/2008 c1 metamorphis
I just developed several cavities in response to this fic.

Love it heaps :D
5/12/2008 c1 centenarian
I know this is probably the millionth time you heard this but really...it was sweet and adorable. He really is a sly dog! But her really is sweet isn't he? I wish some guy was like that to me. Sigh. Anyways, a bit on the rushed side should I say? but nice and pleasant. Good job.
5/5/2008 c1 5thoughtsofwisdom
Aw. That really was absolutely adorable.
5/4/2008 c1 thecoconutbubble
Oh, I can't help it. I really can't think of a better word, so here goes: aww. :). Aww and aww again. I loved that. The girl SHOULD take initiative once in a while. Hmm...
5/3/2008 c1 Amy237
loved it, loved it, loved it! perfect mix of sweet and quirky :)
332 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »