for Sly Dog

8/1/2012 c1 delight.full
Such a cute read! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it!
7/9/2012 c1 oh raachel
favorited!

I've gone back to read this story over and over again in the past two years, but I was always too shy/awkward to leave a review, but since I made an account I have no excuse!

I just wanted to say this is one of the few one shots that made a real, lasting impression on me. I love how you didn't even have to give names to the characters, so it didn't distract from their story. It's definitely cute and fluffy, without being nauseatingly sweet to the point of obnoxiousness. tyfyt (:
7/5/2012 c1 3yoursillygirl
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR FOREVER! I read it once via skow and your one shot became one of my all time favorites. Then, I lost it! I couldn't find it for at least a year! Probably 2! But I'm so glad I randomly clicked on this via a friends profile of favorite stories, because I love it so much. :)
7/2/2012 c1 3Snow White's Dream
Awww, I love it :)
6/9/2012 c1 5dream-beautiful
Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwww. Cute. Very cute.
5/26/2012 c1 Littlemslulu
The story almost feels like it came from a personal experience. I love how you write this short story without even mentioning the characters' names. I fall for this story and basically I just wish it were longer. :)
5/25/2012 c1 The Quotidian Life
Naawwww! I love it! Especially how you can keep it short and sweet. It didn't drag on which was good. Apart from a few typos it was really well written

Cheers
5/16/2012 c1 CassandraRenariaChang
This is the perfect pick-me-up story! I just love that it's short and adorable! Thanks so much for writing this! :)
4/29/2012 c1 Preposterous
This has got to be one of the most romantic, well-written one shots I've ever read.
4/21/2012 c1 checcccc
AWWWW! this is so cute!
4/17/2012 c1 apples and pears
Awesome. I loved the "door-left-open" story. Never would've guessed that. Really loved this. :)
4/12/2012 c1 leavemeialone
This is super cute! I really enjoyed it. I like seeing how it progressed. This relationship is so cute! I like how he keeps pushing himself in. Then, she begins to notice. It was sad when he didn't come for some time. AH . . . so cute! I love the cliche of the guy down the hall. :D
4/11/2012 c1 8theKnobblyKneedWriter
I was literally grinning my head off by the time I finished this.
4/5/2012 c1 An
Aw :) Cute and sweet. Loved it!
4/3/2012 c1 twibbit