for Fate of the Hidden

5/26/2009 c25 Alexandra Paige
Wow! Your writing is fantastic! Please update this! I want to know what will happen! :)

Awesome writing!
4/23/2009 c25 anon.1993
Awesome story! cant wait til the next update.

just found it about weird that nicola was not at all resentful that she never got to go outside, but i guess it might be better than being dead and if she didnt know what she was missing it might not be so bad. personally i doubt i would be able to live only inside.

i really hope you do add a sequel i want to see more of nicola and asriel, or even a spin off with some of the other characters.
9/17/2008 c8 Lunada Faye
Oh dear. Next time I threaten an irritant, I won't be able to resist naming my innocent knife Coestello. Heehee.

"You make Coestello ANGREH. How dare you!" :3 *giggle*

Terre sise, amora. This story is a knock out for sure!
10/21/2007 c25 NovelS
i just read that you only have one more chapter left.. why would you not go ahead and write it instead of leaving it hanging like you have. you have obviously put alot of time into writing it, so why not finish it, its only 1 chapter.
8/8/2007 c25 2The Shadows' Sunrise
:( aw, after all of that I look at you note on your profile and it says DISCONTINUED, and there is only one more chapter? Your killing me here! well, dispite the abrupt cut-off it was an amazing story. Please update, if you can.

:) shadows' sunrise
3/9/2007 c1 11littlecelticwitch
You idiot! Write! You obviously haven't been trying very hard to convince yourself to write the last few chapters! Dammit, this is driving me crazy! Serenity, if you won't write another chapter, I will report you as possible abuse!
10/8/2006 c2 20HannahMarieWillow
This has been a good read so far, although I would like to know how old she was supposed to be in the 2nd chapter- I'm guessing a fairly young child but I'm not sure.
8/21/2006 c25 KaronePrincess
Hi, sorry for late review! I've been so busy. I can't go to computer (how painfull it is). I'm reading your story. I love the summary you did at the end of chapter 24. It remind me everything of the story. Good Job! Please keep posting the story. I love to read it.

Thanks!
7/30/2006 c4 Kelly
Aye right, I'm not going to bother with tact. The plot's good, but the actual presentation of it is LOUSY! Basically, it's: She walked down the hall, wondering where she was. Something caught her eye. She was suprised. It was a shadow. She felt frightened. Plus, the speech doesn't match with the time frame you're trying to set it in. If you let me, I would like to edit this a bit.
7/20/2006 c25 insipid happiness
Wow. That was so good! Well, i'm waiting for the next chapter ... whenever it maybe out. Anywho, keep up the great work, you are very talented!
6/1/2006 c24 3Flights-of-Fancy
you said you like readers who pick apart you writing, so...i really like it so far, but i think you need more to base asriel's crush on. so far, we know he thinks she's beautiful. but nicola hasn't shown any type of unique personality. she's just 'there'. i mean, she's never done anything brave or generous or been stubborn or kind. truthfully, i thought she seemed like a spoiled brat in the first few chapters.
5/30/2006 c25 8Book Eater
It's really good! Did you get the name Tatiana from the book "Beauty" or from something else? I know...that question was random. You're almost done? The story seems like there's more than three chapters left...does that mean you're leaving it as a cliffhanger?Anyway, I really like the story. Applause! Update again soon!
5/10/2006 c1 anonymous
the prologue gives away the story and its not very catchy

a good idea but it has already been written greek mythology jason and the argonaunts you ever read it same exact concept try for something original
4/22/2006 c25 notpink
Definitely a cuteness of 10 of 10 [cheers] That was adorable! “Not as beautiful as you.” :) I couldn’t help it, I giggled. The sugar in this was fantastic!
4/7/2006 c25 DruidShadow
Very good. Long time no see. A few errors...but...I can't remember where. Anyhow, keep it up! ^^

- DruidShadow