for Kimberly

7/2/2012 c2 Guest
Hi, I just wanted to thank you for the amazing story! I've actually read it several times over now and have fallen in love with the characters. I've developed my own storyline based on your universe since you haven't updated in forever. I must say Mew is my favorite, I love him so much and have developed a lot of my own head-cannon for himhin
12/1/2010 c2 9Nadel
.. :D
5/4/2008 c1 13dolly-dear
*Pokes with stick.* I see that you have not updated this since '05. But I demand that you do now. I want to see what happens. Please? It is amazing.
4/10/2007 c1 2Providance
I love this story. I wish you would continue it. Its amazing and I really can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you choose to continue it. Its amazing story...
7/1/2006 c17 puppy dog eyes
This story is ok but I was wondering if anything really significant is going to happen that will speed up the plot because it's moving really slowly to me. Then again I'm tired, so that might be it.Anyway I just don't feel that Kim's to attached to them because he kind of is just in this lull.
1/24/2006 c17 33glamorous-giggly-guy
Wow! This is so good! I read the whole thing all at once, from chapter one to chapter 17, and I love it! I'm shocked now, taking the time to look at the number of reviews to find that you only have four! Just goes to show you, sometimes one review IS worth twenty. I love your character development, you have this startling ability to make things seem 'real'. I LOVED this bit:

"She was imagining what she could do to me:

1) Let my hair grow

2) Dye it black

3) Make me get my bottom lip pierced

4) Slap me in tons of makeup

5) Dress me in a black shirt with a bright pink tie

6) Add to that a pair of tight black jeans and a very camp purple belt

7) Plus a pair of apple green Converse

8) Accessorise with an assortmant of colourful bracelets and some illiumious pink nail varnish.

Voila. Kimberly The Emo Pixie . . ."

OMG! I could NOT stop giggling...-looks at pen name...^^;- really good. Please do update.LuvZac
12/13/2005 c17 3StayxGold
You have me hooked.^^ I love your writing style and the plot. Hope you update soon. =)
10/18/2005 c17 Noraneko
Holy cow! I spent a total of three hours reading this; I couldn't put it down! Excelent writing, awesome characters, and lovely plot. I adored it!
8/29/2005 c17 fan
love the story line, its got my vote

=pa fan for life
8/17/2005 c17 KimiGurl
This story is awesome!Aww..poor Kim, I hope he has a happy ending. Maybe Meth can adopt him or something. Update soon!