for Love what is your reaction

7/19/2006 c3 9i am pookie
holy crap.

how caring, loving people eventually take upon them harm from the others they try to cure from hate.

this poem is bittersweet, as bittersweet as the daughter and her mother after pain has taken it's toll. but at least they tried to dance again, tried to gain back all the happiness they had.

and then there's even more satisfactory happiness in that.

i loved how this poem started as a teenage girl and ended in age.
7/19/2006 c2 i am pookie
oh shit.

i just keep getting the image of you/main character in this poem running away from life in general just to be with that special someone (i guess it's obvious with the trains and planes and such). but still...let me roll this poem around in my mind without you scoffing at my ridiculous statements :)

i like the carefree, screw the world message this poem brings. i like how love just pops in first place in a person's mind. time really is like a background music of 'i'm here, you know i am, but go on keep ignoring me'. (liked that part of time by the way, in your poem)

all in all, great analyzation of love.
7/13/2006 c3 6Nobody-n-Particular
Quite nice, but do not capitalize the last line - it will be just as effective if not in all caps.
7/13/2006 c2 Nobody-n-Particular
Full of life!
7/13/2006 c1 Nobody-n-Particular
Nice element of truth.
4/17/2006 c3 4skylines
beautiful, simply beautiful.
12/4/2005 c2 UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0
Yep this would make a fantastic song. I like it. Flows great.
12/4/2005 c1 UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0
very truthful and well put. Fantastic job.
10/15/2005 c2 79Sorrowful Dreams
a very gloriously written piece. it has such a tingly feeling of words in my heart. The question itself makes me ask myself so many questions that start with, "would you?"

~Sorrow~
10/15/2005 c1 Sorrowful Dreams
I can relate...I always have people use me because I'm so nice. it's not at all that they like me or anything..but great work on this! i love it!

~Sorrow~
9/24/2005 c3 132mizu no kokoro
aw... such a heartfelt story/poem filled with profound meanings^^ good work

keep writing!
9/4/2005 c3 38secret thoughts revealed
great poem a few spelling mistakes but otherwise very good just read it over and you should be able to correct easily keep up the good work
9/4/2005 c3 14Tell me its not true
different, um...different
8/29/2005 c2 94born-again
I really like the second poem, the way it flows from one idea to the next is nicely done.
8/19/2005 c2 24Ebony Stars
I love those last two lines, shouldn't ther be a question mark at the end of the poem? meh never mind ^_^ I like it anyway...