for Sindhlot's Castle

10/23/2010 c2 Lord Monbodo
Dude... this is epic in so many ways.

I want Sindhlcough-cough to join my league of evil.
12/2/2009 c2 22Mizzuz Spock
This feels like a Monty Python sketch taking cracks at fantasy stereotypes...B-movie style.

I love that sarcastic sort of wit in there, though maybe some of the scenes were a little too over-the-top at times. *shrugs* Still made me laugh. My favorite line of the whole piece: "Sindhlot would trust Nosferatu about as far as he could shoot him from, but no closer than he could stab him from." :]

It's sad to see that this hasn't been updated in four years. This story has so much potential...

Nevertheless, great job. Goin' on my faves. :]
11/1/2005 c2 1taurus261990
that was highly entertaining plz update soon
10/20/2005 c2 23Marjorie Swann
This is great! It reminds me of the little bit of Terry Pratchett that I've read. Good stuff!
9/21/2005 c2 JaveHarron
HAHA! You've apparently read the evil overlord list, which is very quality humor. You might want to check out my story "Space Bores," which is a sci-fi cliche parody.
9/6/2005 c2 2miss understanding
omg...this is funny. It kind of reminds me of an insane, futuristic version of Camelot. I really like the 'do not push' button gag too. Poor mage, but then again, she can't have been very smart. It's like pulling on a push sign door. That is what is known as natural selection a.k.a. killing of the weak and stupid. Heh-heh, ain't Darwin a laugh? This is quite good. I love parodies and I hope you continue with this story. Toodles! ~Choco
8/25/2005 c2 12Chell-o Bodello
I love the way no one can really pronounce Sind ... uh ... Sindh*cough*. XD

~ Lunchi
8/21/2005 c2 23amegakorobu
awesome...i like how it's from the villain's point of view!
8/21/2005 c1 Carolina.Scribe
*chuckles* Absolutely wonderful. I loved it. Very sardonic and short. I'm going to say it again: I loved it.

Now this is a villian I can see myself liking. Short. Efficient. Practical.

Great job. I think you should write another chapter. Just for the helluvit!

~J.D White
8/21/2005 c1 5Nulinya
Pretty funny, I liked it a lot. We do need more tales that are from the POV of Dark Lords and "evil doers" please write more.
8/21/2005 c1 12Chell-o Bodello
I love this! And so true, so true. CONTINUE OR ELSE!

~ Lunchi