for Women's Language

1/23/2007 c1 Leoanda
Hey! This was brilliant and so true. *nods* ^_^ Ja!
1/23/2006 c1 47Paper Bag Ghost
Sexist, but funny. If you're a guy I wonder how you would figure this out... If not I laugh.
1/11/2006 c1 10miasmas
wow this is true. at least for me!
12/4/2005 c1 1A'dyn
This is the most informative article about women ever
12/2/2005 c1 7Celyn
ROFLMAO

That's brilliant! No complaints there... it's so funny!

Maybe you could do the opposite version sometime? That could be fun to see.
11/30/2005 c1 13Shadowhound
*laughing my ass off. very funny, and looking back, this explains a lot of things about why my girlfriend broke up with me. i should have read this months ago. very funny, but a bit too late for me.
10/19/2005 c1 14CK Shorty
This was good. It made me laugh. Good job =)

CK
8/30/2005 c1 3Pont
Congrats, you have captured the female voice in its finest moments perfectly! ^_^ keep up the good work!

Seemed a little weird at the beginning, but as soon as I got into the flow of it, I couldn't stop laughing. The only suggestion I could possibly give you is to reread over this and see if you can't rearrange a few of the lines, to give it a little more of a definite... direction- which admittedly is hard since the point of this poem is to be kinda random and irrational, but the last two lines don't really feel like the ending... I think it's because this sounds kinda like a one-sided argument (with interpretations :D) and there kinda isn't a 'closing shot', so to speak. (I was kinda looking for it to end with something like, 'it's okay honey I forgive you. -It's all right, as long as I always get my way.) All in all, I think it's very cute ^_^ We know every guy's always wanted to write one of these and mail it to their girlfriends ^_~

~Ponteh