for A Letter To No One

6/9/2009 c1 17oHriginal
not so comfortable usually with the homosexual theme, seeing as it's not in my religion

BUT

excellent (short) story though!

You make it seem so sweet, and I dno, but I can picture it in my head, as I'm reading the words

I guess it's a popular theme

I just happened to come across your page on a random search

keep writing though!

I'm going to favorite this, it's actually really good!
4/8/2007 c1 44Stormer
Oh dear. It's quite sinister. What is the girl who read the journal gonna do with this information? I am guessing it's not the girl who's the object of the writer's affections.

Good writing on a delicate and heartwrending subject - love!
9/1/2006 c1 11LEDlorien7
wow, i really like this. It's is a really hard subject to bring up. I don't think i've ever done it the same twice. Most recently, i went up to my friend and said "have I come out to you yet?" "no" "oh, ok. well, I'm gay" eloquent, right? It's even harder if you suspect that someone is, and you have no way of ever finding out. This is a great story. It leaves me wondering what will happen next, but at the same time pleased that it is left to my imagination. Great work!
10/22/2005 c1 16Wing Chant
This was rather interesting, I know of a few people who are bisexual and lesbian, and I think they can relate to this story. I'm sure the same confusion of their sexuality and fear of rejection has crossed their minds before. I like how the writing seems so natural and not so forced or fake. I can actually imagine someone doing this =P Hehe. Enchanting!

loserz. ;)
8/22/2005 c1 UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0
Cool story it's almost kinda like a journal as she writes in her journal since the times are all set out. I like the writing style. Will htis be just one vignette or a nice collection of them? More would be nice.
8/22/2005 c1 flies.like.decay
okie dokie well this is interesting and...hehe well i have no helpful advice anything that mentions homosexuality is something to read unless its *tear* really homophobic to a point i cnat stand rofl hope to see more up soon ^_^
8/22/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
this rocked. I sing nothing but praises for this, the writing is amazing and is nothing short of poignant. I can not get over how wonderful this is. lovely, it reminds me so much of living scenes.

~* noelle