for Voices

4/7/2010 c1 7Roxy Nadine
*whistles* whoa you're brilliant!
6/13/2006 c1 4lookingwest
ah, i love that last line! das ist sehr gut!
10/1/2005 c1 17Fishie731
That's really good. I liked it.

And the thing you said about one of my poems 'Gay Computer' you have it all wrong. I made that poem a while ago when to me, gay was just another term for like stupid. When I found out what 'gay' was, I stopped using it in sentences. And I do know who Matthew Shepard was, anti-gay people murdered him. So now his parents made this foundation. I've always meant to take it down but then that would go against my belief of 'erasing' something I don’t like. It's a reminder for me in a way. It's how I use to talk and I guess its pretty much how I use to think. You could read this and think it’s all BS but it’s not. I am truly sorry if I offended you. I didn’t mean to. And now, instead of taking it down I put an authors note on the next page. You can check it out if you like.

Felicia
9/25/2005 c1 43Xaquelina
I know I've reviewed on your stuff before, but I just couldn't not comment on this. :)

I love the imagery, wonderful descriptions. It's great.

Oh, and thanks for the review on my poem.
9/21/2005 c1 220Namir Swiftpaw
=)

Thanks for your reviews!

I know that summary (the one that says "gay") is weird, but I wrote that poem when I was 15 and posted it then as well. :P I keep forgetting to change it, but thanks for pointing it out to me.

Anyway, I did like your poem. I like all the battlefield imagery. =)

Keep writing!

~Namir Swiftpaw
8/22/2005 c1 123dress her up in fairytales
Oh, I like this. I liked how it some parts in rhymed and in some parts it didn't. It makes the poem flow. :) Keep writing!

- Alexia
8/22/2005 c1 42gremlin-oompaloompa
oh wow, this is really good!