for Alone

4/7/2010 c1 7Roxy Nadine
WOW.

Nothing much else to say
6/13/2006 c1 4lookingwest
this flowed pretty good, i like how in alot of your poems the feelings in them are really evident throughout it. pretty awesome.
10/5/2005 c1 17Fishie731
you said its hard to find stories that have gay couples (something like that) and i dont know if you found this but there is a GREAT story called Digital Love by M Welles (on FictionPress)its awesome. you should check it out.
9/18/2005 c1 3Sarau
I recieved a review sometime ago (but only just recieved) about "Yaso, My Brother is Gay," poem from another of my accounts. Although I have not used fanfiction or fictonpress for several years now, I still owe you an apology.

I *TRULY* apologize about the trouble. That is not really my account, it was created as a practical joke over three years ago for my friend (Tenshi was a boorish, rude character we created), but once the joke was over, I never bothered to clear the works away. I really should have, because people still now and then review those terrible, terrible terrible poems.

I have nothing against gays; many of my friends are bisexuals and gays. I never meant to even suggest such things, but this happened many years ago when we were young and thought it was funny that our stupid character thought his brother was homosexual, even when he wasn't. I apologize if I offended you in anyway. I will make sure to delete the account and works immediatly.

Sincerely,

Sarau
8/26/2005 c1 jessica
Just to let you know, my best friend is bisexual...i wrote those poems and did that website a long time ago...i'm sorry if i offended you, it wasn't intended that way...Please except my apology.Jessica
8/22/2005 c1 55having-fun-with-fire
GREAT. i love it. it got to me.i know exactly what your talking about in this poem.
8/22/2005 c1 1k+Faithless Juliet
Heartfelt and honest, I enjoyed it, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.